Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

3.9

on 11/29/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It pains me to write this review because I ADORE this scent: perfectly balanced warm, yet not too spicy, clean jasmine. I love the way this smells on other people, and think this fragrance is best during colder weather or at night. Unfortunately, I hate the way this smells on me. My skin chemistry makes this smell so metallic, so perhaps I will try the EDT out to see if that changes anything. Longevity and sillage is wonderful, and the refillable bottle is a very efficient concept.

on 2/26/2017 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just don't understand the hype for this perfume. The packaging, yes. Gorgeous. The refillable option? Very cool! But seriously this stuff just smells awful. The dry down is "OK" but the scent is just so pervasive. It's like that woman you work with who practically bathes in perfume and you have stand extra far away any time she tries to talk to you. This stuff will make you that person.

I will say, this stuff is way better than Thierry Mugler's "Angel". If you think Alien is bad, avoid Angel.

on 1/7/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best scent on the market. Get complimented every time I wear it. No joke people have stopped me in the street. Worth every penny!!!

on 1/17/2015 1:23:00 PM

i love this perfume, its different from Womanity.it almost has a vanilla scent which i love. considering the price i thought it would last really long; it lasts longer than most perfumes but its not strong which i like in perfumes. i would buy it again though ,its a great perfume to wear if you get headaches easily

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, since everyone else seems to, including the saleslady who served me in the beauty boutique, but on me it smells like grape juice from the grocery store. Like I spilled a bottle of it over myself. Even the tiniest application of the scent grows into an enormous cloud of grape juice sensation. I wouldn't want anyone to smell this on me.

Thierry Mugler obviously did not make scents for my body chemistry.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I treated myself to this today,in post from Boots.As today was the last day of their offer of ten pounds off a sixty pound spend on fragrances.I cant wait to own it.Ive often used the tester in the chemists/stores and been undecided as to buy it,as its so expensive.But with ten pounds off two bottles,I caved in .

on 1/14/2012 9:12:00 PM

This perfume is very strong, but it lingers all day. I really enjoy this strong scent. It is similar to Prada L'eau Ambrée Eau De Parfum, but much more intense and less sweet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I used to ADORE this perfume, but ever since having my sproggies, its just too too heavy for me. I still love it but can only spritz the slightest amount on. The packaging is ace too :)

Popular Fragrances