Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

on 3/4/2018 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Elegant, creamy-salty jasmine and aromatic woods. This fragrance has been a legend and a classic for 13 years, so my adulation is nothing new. However, I just discovered it for personal wear. (Of course I was familiar with it, I do live on this planet!) I had never worn Mugler fragrances until recently falling head-over-heels for Aura. I believe I developed an understanding I had missed out on all these years. Also, I am so tired of pissy-weak, short-lasting, linear fragrances, I'm half tempted to wear Red Door or Youth Dew just to have detectable perfume. I never thought I'd miss Giorgio, but my olfactory senses have been so deprived, I nearly bought myself a bottle of it, just to bask en sillage. Lucky for me (and everyone else), Alien is above and beyond all of those in sillage and presence. Plus, it's absoutely beautiful, and distinctive. It's not "everyday" for me. I feel like I need to dress up for it. It's special. The bottle is a treasure as well.

on 1/25/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

OMG!!! How I love this perfume! I am so into this that I spray some on before I go to sleep so I can smell this intoxicating fragrance all night. It has a strong jasmine base to it along with amber. I really don't know all of the notes (maybe some sandalwood?) but this one stays with you all day. I always get, "you smell sooo good" when I wear Alien. I'm shifting away from sweet, fruity perfumes and getting into more sophisticated scents. There is nothing like a French perfume and this is definitely a repurchase for me.

Popular Fragrances