Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even began to tell you how much I love this scent. I wear it all year around, even in summer when most of the strong fragrances don't layer that nice. It is a strong scent, I can't describe this. It is unique, indeed. I recommend it only if you like strong scent, otherwise you'll not like this at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this fragrance! It is unique and long lasting as all of the Mugler fragrances are. I wear it and I am a man. I get so many compliments on it from both sexes when I do. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched. It is a sweet, slightly floral, fruity blend. It is nothing like the "Angel" fragrance from the Mugler line which is also another favorite of mine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Note: Indian Jasmine

Heart Notes: Woodsy notes

Base Note: White Amber

I'm giving it 4 stars for its originality, and because it can smell divine on the right person.

On me, however, it straight up stank. Which broke my heart. :( I wanted to experience the pleasure symphony of this cult favorite, but unfortunately it just didn't mesh with my chemistry.

In fact, it was so horrible that I kept scrubbing my wrist in vain, trying to erase the putrid odor. What's interesting, though, is that even though it didn't work for me at all, I could see why so many people find it fascinating, with some having an emotional reaction to the fragrance.

There's something special about it, that's for sure. I think it's got something to do with the way the jasmine note blends with the amber. You usually don't see those two notes paired together very often.

Which makes me think that it's otherworldly qualities would've made it a good candidate for the name Angel, even if only for its ability to make people feel like the scent is conjuring up the yearning to touch something in a spiritual way that's too deep to reach.

It would be perfect for the person who walks to the beat of their own drum, someone who doesn't give a damn about the latest fashion nor what anyone else thinks of them, and who has their head in the clouds.

A daydreamer with confidence, you could say. This perfume was made for someone like that.

I have had this scent for a few years now and it's my signature smell. I love it because it's a sexy and mysterious smell. i have purchased this a few times over the years and I also have the refill bottle as well. This scent may not be for everyone. It's a very woody scent and musky tones.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, since everyone else seems to, including the saleslady who served me in the beauty boutique, but on me it smells like grape juice from the grocery store. Like I spilled a bottle of it over myself. Even the tiniest application of the scent grows into an enormous cloud of grape juice sensation. I wouldn't want anyone to smell this on me.

Thierry Mugler obviously did not make scents for my body chemistry.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Normally this would be the type of scent I wouldn't like because it's heavy and got sweet notes but I love it. It's very unique and unmistakable. I wear this of an evening as I prefer musky/heavy scents for evening. I really recommend this fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-lyses in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

on 1/14/2012 9:12:00 PM

This perfume is very strong, but it lingers all day. I really enjoy this strong scent. It is similar to Prada L'eau Ambre Eau De Parfum, but much more intense and less sweet.

Popular Fragrances