Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

4.8

on 11/29/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It pains me to write this review because I ADORE this scent: perfectly balanced warm, yet not too spicy, clean jasmine. I love the way this smells on other people, and think this fragrance is best during colder weather or at night. Unfortunately, I hate the way this smells on me. My skin chemistry makes this smell so metallic, so perhaps I will try the EDT out to see if that changes anything. Longevity and sillage is wonderful, and the refillable bottle is a very efficient concept.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

To me this scent is very warm, woodsy, a touch of sweet. It's mysterious and makes you wonder. I think it's quite sexy and different. I am definitely very sensitive to smell and this scent makes me feel more alive.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This perfume is amazing. Like some of the other reviews have said, it has a really unique smell. A lot of perfumes smell good, yeah, but this smell is super distinctive. Once I smelled this stuff, I could pick it out in a crowd. Like, you can just be somewhere and pick this smell out from all the others. It's absolutely heavenly. There's nothing else quite like it. And can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging? Hello, elegance. Love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I treated myself to this today,in post from Boots.As today was the last day of their offer of ten pounds off a sixty pound spend on fragrances.I cant wait to own it.Ive often used the tester in the chemists/stores and been undecided as to buy it,as its so expensive.But with ten pounds off two bottles,I caved in .

Popular Fragrances