Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.5

on 1/7/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best scent on the market. Get complimented every time I wear it. No joke people have stopped me in the street. Worth every penny!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance of all time!! Lasts forever on me!! Love,love,love it!!

on 7/5/2015 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought a bottle sephora a few years ago, after watching a YT review where it was said to smell like wood warmed by sunshine. It bought the $80 bottle, which was an ounce I think. It was strong, heavy and lasted a good while. The girls in my office hated when I wore it, it was that pervasive. I went nose blind to it quick, so I didn't notice. To me it's an evening scent, and was in no way suitable for me during day. I found it reminiscent of Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir. Not the same but similar.
Overall it just did not do it for me.
THE SPRAYER MELTED. I had this in winter and it never contacted high temps. I think the perfume itself melted the sprayer nozzle to the point it is unusable. Here 2+ years later, I have half a bottle that's completely useless.
Would not repurchase.

I have had this scent for a few years now and it's my signature smell. I love it because it's a sexy and mysterious smell. i have purchased this a few times over the years and I also have the refill bottle as well. This scent may not be for everyone. It's a very woody scent and musky tones.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Normally this would be the type of scent I wouldn't like because it's heavy and got sweet notes but I love it. It's very unique and unmistakable. I wear this of an evening as I prefer musky/heavy scents for evening. I really recommend this fragrance

on 8/28/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cannoli. Got a sample of this at Sephora, waited over a month to use it, and now I'm completely obsessed.
It's incredible how much this perfume changes depending on body chemistry. It smells completely different on me than it did on the sales assistant. On me, it starts out sweet and heavy, and then morphs into this incredibly sexy, elegant sweet musk.
This fragrance also lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever tried or owned. Scents tend to fade quickly on me, but this lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied. When I purchase the full-sized version (and I absolutely will), I'll also get a portable atomizer to throw in my bag.
Price-wise, it seems pretty standard.
And can we please just talk about the packaging for a second? Because I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful bottle in my life. No matter what size you choose, you're bound to have an absolutely gorgeous functioning ornament for your makeup table. After I've purchased, used, and fully emptied a bottle, I think I'll display it somewhere. Because it's far too beautiful to throw away or recycle.
This may be the best perfume on Earth. For me, it beats out Dolce's The One in both sensuality and lasting power, and that perfume is a contender.
Definitely purchase this if you love a great, sexy and sweet musk scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Favorite fragrance! I get compliments every time I wear it. Be careful to not over use, it can come on too powerful and I always need to refill mine at least 3 times a year!

Selfconfident, sexy, mysterious and deep...
Very long lasting.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Today while at Macy's cosmetic department to pick up a moisturizer I passed the frangrance department and sprayed an ample amount of Alien on me. I am sold, going back tomorrow to purchase. Alien is a wonderful and sexy scent and a must have! Also a great Fall scent.

Popular Fragrances