Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

This is the most unique fragrance I've ever used, in a good way. It's musky, haunting, mysterious, dark. Some people are saying it's an evening fragrance but honestly, I wear it all the time... Day, night, doesn't matter to me.

I stumbled upon it when I was given a sample and I've been obsessed ever since. I picked up a bottle as soon as I could. I will probably wear this perfume exclusively for a very long time.

Check it out. Find a sample of it somewhere to try first because it is not for everyone... It's a love it or hate it type of fragrance. I personally was very attracted to the scent.

on 8/28/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cannoli. Got a sample of this at Sephora, waited over a month to use it, and now I'm completely obsessed.
It's incredible how much this perfume changes depending on body chemistry. It smells completely different on me than it did on the sales assistant. On me, it starts out sweet and heavy, and then morphs into this incredibly sexy, elegant sweet musk.
This fragrance also lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever tried or owned. Scents tend to fade quickly on me, but this lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied. When I purchase the full-sized version (and I absolutely will), I'll also get a portable atomizer to throw in my bag.
Price-wise, it seems pretty standard.
And can we please just talk about the packaging for a second? Because I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful bottle in my life. No matter what size you choose, you're bound to have an absolutely gorgeous functioning ornament for your makeup table. After I've purchased, used, and fully emptied a bottle, I think I'll display it somewhere. Because it's far too beautiful to throw away or recycle.
This may be the best perfume on Earth. For me, it beats out Dolce's The One in both sensuality and lasting power, and that perfume is a contender.
Definitely purchase this if you love a great, sexy and sweet musk scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Popular Fragrances