Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

3.8

I love Alien perfume to me it’s my Fall/Winter scent, or cold weather scent in general. I adore Jasmine and this mixed with the amber and the wood make this a fragrance I just can’t do without. I purchased the refillable bottle because I love how you can save by refilling the stone. The scent itself to me is a spicy Jasmine but what I love is the heady, narcotic, allure of the Jasmine in this. I’ve never smelled one that came close except for some of my middle eastern attars have a Jasmine that is similar but not like Alien. I purchased a refill as well as the shower gel and lotion as I cannot get enough of this. It’s very pricey but you can find it for less and the scent is so strong and the sillage is very heavy with this so a little goes a very long way.

This to me is everything I enjoy in a perfume it’s strong, lasts, and is unique. The bottle I adore and I love the eco friendly factor. On me this lasts on my skin for at least 24 hours on my clothes much longer. You only need a few tiny spritz’s and a little seriously goes a long way. I’m a white floral lover and this to me is a white floral paradise. I will repurchase Alien without a doubt as I find I cannot do without this scent. I also love the Essence Absolue and own that as well. Layering them on occasion smells so good! Couldn’t be happier with a perfume.:)

on 2/26/2017 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just don't understand the hype for this perfume. The packaging, yes. Gorgeous. The refillable option? Very cool! But seriously this stuff just smells awful. The dry down is "OK" but the scent is just so pervasive. It's like that woman you work with who practically bathes in perfume and you have stand extra far away any time she tries to talk to you. This stuff will make you that person.

I will say, this stuff is way better than Thierry Mugler's "Angel". If you think Alien is bad, avoid Angel.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even began to tell you how much I love this scent. I wear it all year around, even in summer when most of the strong fragrances don't layer that nice. It is a strong scent, I can't describe this. It is unique, indeed. I recommend it only if you like strong scent, otherwise you'll not like this at all.

This is the most unique fragrance I've ever used, in a good way. It's musky, haunting, mysterious, dark. Some people are saying it's an evening fragrance but honestly, I wear it all the time... Day, night, doesn't matter to me.

I stumbled upon it when I was given a sample and I've been obsessed ever since. I picked up a bottle as soon as I could. I will probably wear this perfume exclusively for a very long time.

Check it out. Find a sample of it somewhere to try first because it is not for everyone... It's a love it or hate it type of fragrance. I personally was very attracted to the scent.

on 5/9/2015 9:12:00 AM

This is hard to review. I would give 3.5 stars if I could. While I like this scent, it is loud and heavy. Probably not suitable for most daytime occasions. Very distinctive grape and jasmine.. Even pungent. The intense popularity of this perfume is somewhat of a mystery to me. I personally do not find it erotic or sensual. I only wear occasionally, one spray at a time, so my current bottle will last the probable duration.

on 1/17/2015 1:23:00 PM

i love this perfume, its different from Womanity.it almost has a vanilla scent which i love. considering the price i thought it would last really long; it lasts longer than most perfumes but its not strong which i like in perfumes. i would buy it again though ,its a great perfume to wear if you get headaches easily

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, since everyone else seems to, including the saleslady who served me in the beauty boutique, but on me it smells like grape juice from the grocery store. Like I spilled a bottle of it over myself. Even the tiniest application of the scent grows into an enormous cloud of grape juice sensation. I wouldn't want anyone to smell this on me.

Thierry Mugler obviously did not make scents for my body chemistry.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This perfume is amazing. Like some of the other reviews have said, it has a really unique smell. A lot of perfumes smell good, yeah, but this smell is super distinctive. Once I smelled this stuff, I could pick it out in a crowd. Like, you can just be somewhere and pick this smell out from all the others. It's absolutely heavenly. There's nothing else quite like it. And can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging? Hello, elegance. Love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-lyses in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

Popular Fragrances