Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

4.7

on 3/4/2018 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Elegant, creamy-salty jasmine and aromatic woods. This fragrance has been a legend and a classic for 13 years, so my adulation is nothing new. However, I just discovered it for personal wear. (Of course I was familiar with it, I do live on this planet!) I had never worn Mugler fragrances until recently falling head-over-heels for Aura. I believe I developed an understanding I had missed out on all these years. Also, I am so tired of pissy-weak, short-lasting, linear fragrances, I'm half tempted to wear Red Door or Youth Dew just to have detectable perfume. I never thought I'd miss Giorgio, but my olfactory senses have been so deprived, I nearly bought myself a bottle of it, just to bask en sillage. Lucky for me (and everyone else), Alien is above and beyond all of those in sillage and presence. Plus, it's absoutely beautiful, and distinctive. It's not "everyday" for me. I feel like I need to dress up for it. It's special. The bottle is a treasure as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even began to tell you how much I love this scent. I wear it all year around, even in summer when most of the strong fragrances don't layer that nice. It is a strong scent, I can't describe this. It is unique, indeed. I recommend it only if you like strong scent, otherwise you'll not like this at all.

on 11/29/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It pains me to write this review because I ADORE this scent: perfectly balanced warm, yet not too spicy, clean jasmine. I love the way this smells on other people, and think this fragrance is best during colder weather or at night. Unfortunately, I hate the way this smells on me. My skin chemistry makes this smell so metallic, so perhaps I will try the EDT out to see if that changes anything. Longevity and sillage is wonderful, and the refillable bottle is a very efficient concept.

Popular Fragrances