Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by age: 44-55
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this fragrance! It is unique and long lasting as all of the Mugler fragrances are. I wear it and I am a man. I get so many compliments on it from both sexes when I do. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched. It is a sweet, slightly floral, fruity blend. It is nothing like the "Angel" fragrance from the Mugler line which is also another favorite of mine.

on 1/7/2016 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best scent on the market. Get complimented every time I wear it. No joke people have stopped me in the street. Worth every penny!!!

on 5/9/2015 9:12:00 AM

This is hard to review. I would give 3.5 stars if I could. While I like this scent, it is loud and heavy. Probably not suitable for most daytime occasions. Very distinctive grape and jasmine.. Even pungent. The intense popularity of this perfume is somewhat of a mystery to me. I personally do not find it erotic or sensual. I only wear occasionally, one spray at a time, so my current bottle will last the probable duration.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I treated myself to this today,in post from Boots.As today was the last day of their offer of ten pounds off a sixty pound spend on fragrances.I cant wait to own it.Ive often used the tester in the chemists/stores and been undecided as to buy it,as its so expensive.But with ten pounds off two bottles,I caved in .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Today while at Macy's cosmetic department to pick up a moisturizer I passed the frangrance department and sprayed an ample amount of Alien on me. I am sold, going back tomorrow to purchase. Alien is a wonderful and sexy scent and a must have! Also a great Fall scent.

on 9/8/2011 3:03:00 PM

Somehow this scent slipped by my radar for the last few years. And then the first time I smelled it, I didn't like it at all. And then a few days ago, I picked up the lighter pinky-purple bottle and sniffed. Heaven!! After spraying some on and wandering about the store a bit, I realized I could not stop smelling my arm! Suddenly I love this scent, how wonderfully unusual. Then I was told it was the EDT version, slightly lighter than the original EDP. Gorgeous! I had to grab a bottle. The clerk even found a tiny bottle for me for my makeup bag! My only caveat is that the "sprayer" sticks on my bottle which has never happened to me with any perfume before. I have to mash down on the depressor very hard and then of course I'm drenched in the stuff---so I just spray the air and walk through instead! I think of it as a sweet fruity floral, but very sophisticated, not for your teenage daughter type of scent. Perfect for date night!

on 1/25/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

OMG!!! How I love this perfume! I am so into this that I spray some on before I go to sleep so I can smell this intoxicating fragrance all night. It has a strong jasmine base to it along with amber. I really don't know all of the notes (maybe some sandalwood?) but this one stays with you all day. I always get, "you smell sooo good" when I wear Alien. I'm shifting away from sweet, fruity perfumes and getting into more sophisticated scents. There is nothing like a French perfume and this is definitely a repurchase for me.

Popular Fragrances