Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Filtered by age: 36-43
Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

I love Alien perfume to me it’s my Fall/Winter scent, or cold weather scent in general. I adore Jasmine and this mixed with the amber and the wood make this a fragrance I just can’t do without. I purchased the refillable bottle because I love how you can save by refilling the stone. The scent itself to me is a spicy Jasmine but what I love is the heady, narcotic, allure of the Jasmine in this. I’ve never smelled one that came close except for some of my middle eastern attars have a Jasmine that is similar but not like Alien. I purchased a refill as well as the shower gel and lotion as I cannot get enough of this. It’s very pricey but you can find it for less and the scent is so strong and the sillage is very heavy with this so a little goes a very long way.

This to me is everything I enjoy in a perfume it’s strong, lasts, and is unique. The bottle I adore and I love the eco friendly factor. On me this lasts on my skin for at least 24 hours on my clothes much longer. You only need a few tiny spritz’s and a little seriously goes a long way. I’m a white floral lover and this to me is a white floral paradise. I will repurchase Alien without a doubt as I find I cannot do without this scent. I also love the Essence Absolue and own that as well. Layering them on occasion smells so good! Couldn’t be happier with a perfume.:)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this, since everyone else seems to, including the saleslady who served me in the beauty boutique, but on me it smells like grape juice from the grocery store. Like I spilled a bottle of it over myself. Even the tiniest application of the scent grows into an enormous cloud of grape juice sensation. I wouldn't want anyone to smell this on me.

Thierry Mugler obviously did not make scents for my body chemistry.

Let me start by saying that I never heard of or used Alien by Thierry Mugler
I was in Nordstrom and was looking for a new perfume; my usual was Dior Petite Cherie,
And Prada Amber. And old stand by from the 90s Byblos. I tried this on as my body chemistry is quite acidic and can turn some beautiful perfume to a horrible smell... EWW so sad. Anyway, I tried this on and it was Love... I bought and loved it. I have to spray it very lightly to or it can be overwhelming. I also sometimes layer it with vanilla oil to change the scent a little. But with out e vanilla oil I Love it. The sent is ever changing, first kind of strong and then settles to a soft violet, vanilla, floral; I really dont know how to describe it. It is a must try, I say buy it before it is GONE...I also get may compliments from people. from what I can tell it smells different on every person and I really want to keep it my secret because it seems to be gaining popularity. I would hate to smell this on to many other women at work. Lol. Also my fianc loves it and he is very sensitive to perfume..

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is amazing! I have many expensive perfumes; however, this is definitely one of the best. It's hard to describe....if you like Euphoria, which is quite common, then you'll like this one. It wears all day and I have received numerous compliments! Retail is $110. Ask for a sample prior to purchasing. (I like the Thierry Mugler perfumes.)

(Alien Prodigy Elixir Extrait de Parfum) Because Alien has become my current scent obsession, I have found myself going past the Mugler counter more frequently than usual to ogle the products. During my last visit I noticed a box in the Alien section which was not worded and had an intriguing picture of the trademark bottle with what appeared to be a large golden elongated-teardrop-shaped stem protruding from it. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked one of the SAs what it was. It turns out it was the parfum - silly me, I should have figured that out! Quite unexpectedly, the SA retrieved one from the showcase (box clearly marked demo only - not for sale) for me to sample. My heart skipped a beat as she dipped the long golden applicator wand into the wee rubber-gasket-lined hole in the little bottle (it was nearly full), extracted a rather generous amount and offered it out to me. I took the wand solemnly, ceremoniously, and stroked it against my wrist. I watched very closely as the clear fluid spread against and began to sink slowly into my skin, raised it to my excited nose and sniffed long and deep. My word, what a divine creation, such a true beauty, the concoction of a Mastermind (or two!). To my nose it is just like the EDP (of course) except the parfum skips over the opening blast and seemed to lean a bit more heavily on the jasmine-herb thing and slightly away from the cashmere woods. It was more than simply a pretty scent that aroused my senses, Alien Parfum embraced my very soul and filled it with absolute glorious satisfaction. Believe that I will own this. And soon. If you are among the few who appreciate the beauty of Alien, this is a must try.

Popular Fragrances