Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.3

on 2/26/2017 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just don't understand the hype for this perfume. The packaging, yes. Gorgeous. The refillable option? Very cool! But seriously this stuff just smells awful. The dry down is "OK" but the scent is just so pervasive. It's like that woman you work with who practically bathes in perfume and you have stand extra far away any time she tries to talk to you. This stuff will make you that person.

I will say, this stuff is way better than Thierry Mugler's "Angel". If you think Alien is bad, avoid Angel.

This is the most unique fragrance I've ever used, in a good way. It's musky, haunting, mysterious, dark. Some people are saying it's an evening fragrance but honestly, I wear it all the time... Day, night, doesn't matter to me.

I stumbled upon it when I was given a sample and I've been obsessed ever since. I picked up a bottle as soon as I could. I will probably wear this perfume exclusively for a very long time.

Check it out. Find a sample of it somewhere to try first because it is not for everyone... It's a love it or hate it type of fragrance. I personally was very attracted to the scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

To me this scent is very warm, woodsy, a touch of sweet. It's mysterious and makes you wonder. I think it's quite sexy and different. I am definitely very sensitive to smell and this scent makes me feel more alive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Normally this would be the type of scent I wouldn't like because it's heavy and got sweet notes but I love it. It's very unique and unmistakable. I wear this of an evening as I prefer musky/heavy scents for evening. I really recommend this fragrance

I love this perfume. I'm a girl with a weird body chemistry. The ONLY two perfumes that smell good on me is Alien and AG. I highly recommended Alien if you have difficulty find a scent that works for your body chemistry. With that in mind, a little goes a longgggggggggggggggg way with this perfume. I own the perfumed lotion and the perfume. I apply the lotion to my entire arms. A few dabs of perfume behind my ears and I'm set for the entire day. No re-applying needed.

The scent seems to customize itself to your body chemistry. Which is good a thing, because I hate smelling like someone else.

Try a sample first. Apply a small sample/amount to clean skin, wear it for a day and see if you love it. I love Alien!!!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-lyses in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

Selfconfident, sexy, mysterious and deep...
Very long lasting.

on 1/14/2012 9:12:00 PM

This perfume is very strong, but it lingers all day. I really enjoy this strong scent. It is similar to Prada L'eau Ambre Eau De Parfum, but much more intense and less sweet.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I used to ADORE this perfume, but ever since having my sproggies, its just too too heavy for me. I still love it but can only spritz the slightest amount on. The packaging is ace too :)

Popular Fragrances