Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

4.5

on 11/29/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It pains me to write this review because I ADORE this scent: perfectly balanced warm, yet not too spicy, clean jasmine. I love the way this smells on other people, and think this fragrance is best during colder weather or at night. Unfortunately, I hate the way this smells on me. My skin chemistry makes this smell so metallic, so perhaps I will try the EDT out to see if that changes anything. Longevity and sillage is wonderful, and the refillable bottle is a very efficient concept.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even began to tell you how much I love this scent. I wear it all year around, even in summer when most of the strong fragrances don't layer that nice. It is a strong scent, I can't describe this. It is unique, indeed. I recommend it only if you like strong scent, otherwise you'll not like this at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance of all time!! Lasts forever on me!! Love,love,love it!!

I have had this scent for a few years now and it's my signature smell. I love it because it's a sexy and mysterious smell. i have purchased this a few times over the years and I also have the refill bottle as well. This scent may not be for everyone. It's a very woody scent and musky tones.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This perfume is amazing. Like some of the other reviews have said, it has a really unique smell. A lot of perfumes smell good, yeah, but this smell is super distinctive. Once I smelled this stuff, I could pick it out in a crowd. Like, you can just be somewhere and pick this smell out from all the others. It's absolutely heavenly. There's nothing else quite like it. And can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging? Hello, elegance. Love it!

Favorite fragrance! I get compliments every time I wear it. Be careful to not over use, it can come on too powerful and I always need to refill mine at least 3 times a year!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance! Out of the million I own, This is by far my favourite. It has such a unique smell, and I always get compliments on it. It lingers in the air nicely without being overpowering. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

on 1/14/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love at first spray for me. A strong fragrance amazing lasting power beautiful bottle.

Strong intense beautiful powerful and unique.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Popular Fragrances