Reviva Labs Brighten and Lighten Cleanser: all skin types

4.7

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Demineralized spring water, vegetable oil, stearic acid, glyceryl sterate, cetyl achol, cocoa betaine, lactic acid, corn meal, citric acid, kojic acid, mulberry, lime, vitamin C ester, glycerine (veg.), disodium edetate, soduim metabisulfite, xanthan gum, microcrystalline cellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben, simethicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, essential oil fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this to get my skin through the cooler winter weather. After about a month of use, I have to say it is pretty nice. I was initially afraid that this would be a bit too exfoliating, but it has been really gentle, evening out some rough skin patches without drying things out. My skin seems a bit brighter too, The cleanser itself is a watery lotion consistency that is a bit runny when you spread it on a wet face. It has been good to use as a morning cleanser for me, but I don't know how well it would remove a full face of makeup. I don't really care for the smell either. EDIT: I've been experimenting with the application of this, and found that massaging this into a dry face works much better at removing tinted moisturizer and powder products. It didn't work on the eye makeup though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was on vacation and needed a cleanser so I ran to Ulta and browsed the shelves and came across this. I'd never heard of this brand so I decided to try it. It's kind of a small bottle for 10 bucks, but I LOVE it. It cleans really well and has even lightened some old scars that I have. I love this and would definitely buy this again and again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is worth mention. I have used it for a verylong time. It contains mulberry, lime, kojic acid and vitamin c ester. It also contains exfoliating lactic acid and corn meal. It is good for every skin type. I have oily skin and it works for me. Of course it doesn't give you that tight mask feeling that some of the other cleansers do. They discribe the product as a "most unusual" cleanser and it is. It deep cleans and removes impurities.
It does list vegetable oil (but don't freek out).

I love it. :)