Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jul/25/2018

Can't really justify spending $45 on a tiny cleanser. It feels luxurious, but it didn't really do the trick with oily skin. Also it went shockingly fast and I don't think it has any anti aging benefits. I need something harsher and cheaper that does something.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Jul/05/2017

Love this face wash, I'm on my third tube. This is very gentle yet gets all the dirty stuff off after a long day. (I use an oil makeup remover first.) The smell is pleasant, a slightly sweet green floral/fruit scent and the tube packaging makes it sanitary and travel friendly, unlike the Arcona bar soaps which are annoying to take anywhere. I started with Arcona's problem skin starter …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

frommivec

Jul/19/2013

This product smells very nice and I really wanted to like it but it brought back the dry patches on my face after just one use. :( I used this with my facial brush. Went back to using Boscia purifying cleanser.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Aug/12/2010

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever used. It's incredibly concentrated, and the tiniest dab foams up and removes all dirt, makeup and oil without stripping. The scent is lovely, and--best of all--it's totally natural. Love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

May/17/2010

Love it ! Pretty expensive, pleasant smell, nice lather, rinses well. It's in a lovely pump bottle but the pump (on the one I have) doesn't work - I decanted into a plastic squirt bottle. Doesn't dry my skin, not greasy, generally a very nice, expensive face wash. I'll re-purchase as I have yet to find any other one I care for.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromCA007

Nov/19/2009

This is a gentle foaming cleanser for all skin types. I feel like this is a good natural cleanser that does not cause severe dryness or redness after using it(which tends to be a problem I have with cleansers). It does not irritate my eye area either which is also a common issue I have with many cleansers. It is expensive at $42US, but it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

Nov/12/2009

I've tried so many products from this line, and I really like the idea of all natural, but when a product irritates and dries the skin, whether it's natural or not doesn't matter to me. Some of the ingredients are beneficial, but then I see lime oil and now I understand. Lime oil can be drying and irritating to some people, and I'm one of them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBlond

Mar/23/2009

Of all the Arcona products this one is probably one of the nicer ones in terms of scent. The cleanser can be used very sparingly and still get nice suds and removes my non-waterproof makeup pretty well. Unfortunately it dries out my skin, which feels really tight after washing. My skin looks fine with this cleanser but I don't like the drawn feeling so I'm out to try the Kiwi Bar next.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/02/2009

I used a sample of this cleanser but I won't buy it. This is gel with a light pineapple smell. It foams and it's slightly drying after a few uses. It is expensive but it lasts a long time. It won't leave your skin poreless as it claims though!

This is what Arcona says: "Antioxidant facial cleanser purifies as it tones leaving skin pore less and refreshed. Neutralize …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/27/2008

I love the White Tea Purifying Cleaser. It's gentle and takes off all my makeup without leaving a trace. I just don't use it for my eyes though because I prefer to remove eye makeup with a traditional makeup remover before.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29