Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser

Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser

3.9

Ingredients: water, Butyrospermum parkii (10%) (shea butter), aloe saponins, glycerin, decyl glucoside, Yucca schidigera leaf extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract (white tea), Rubus idaeus fruit extract (raspberry), Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit extract (cranberry), Rubus idaeus seed oil (raspberry), D-alpha tocopherol acetate, sodium chloride, Citrus grandis peel oil (grapefruit), Citrus medica limonum peel oil (lemon), Citrus aurantifolia oil (lime), Ananas sativus fruit extract (pineapple), Mangifera indica seed oil (mango).

on 7/5/2017 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this face wash, I'm on my third tube. This is very gentle yet gets all the dirty stuff off after a long day. (I use an oil makeup remover first.) The smell is pleasant, a slightly sweet green floral/fruit scent and the tube packaging makes it sanitary and travel friendly, unlike the Arcona bar soaps which are annoying to take anywhere. I started with Arcona's problem skin starter kit and branched out from there since I had such great results. Now that my skin has settled down to more normal/occasionally problematic I rotate between this cleanser and the tea tree toner bar. The ingredients are good too, except for the Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate which has limited data. Overall this is a nice more natural cleanser option and a good addition to other Arcona products.

on 7/19/2013 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells very nice and I really wanted to like it but it brought back the dry patches on my face after just one use. :( I used this with my facial brush. Went back to using Boscia purifying cleanser.

on 8/12/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever used. It's incredibly concentrated, and the tiniest dab foams up and removes all dirt, makeup and oil without stripping. The scent is lovely, and--best of all--it's totally natural. Love it!

on 11/19/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a gentle foaming cleanser for all skin types. I feel like this is a good natural cleanser that does not cause severe dryness or redness after using it(which tends to be a problem I have with cleansers). It does not irritate my eye area either which is also a common issue I have with many cleansers. It is expensive at $42US, but it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I plan to keep using it until I find a cheaper alternative!

on 11/12/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've tried so many products from this line, and I really like the idea of all natural, but when a product irritates and dries the skin, whether it's natural or not doesn't matter to me. Some of the ingredients are beneficial, but then I see lime oil and now I understand. Lime oil can be drying and irritating to some people, and I'm one of them.

on 5/17/2010 9:53:00 AM

Love it ! Pretty expensive, pleasant smell, nice lather, rinses well. It's in a lovely pump bottle but the pump (on the one I have) doesn't work - I decanted into a plastic squirt bottle. Doesn't dry my skin, not greasy, generally a very nice, expensive face wash. I'll re-purchase as I have yet to find any other one I care for.

on 3/23/2009 4:39:00 AM

Of all the Arcona products this one is probably one of the nicer ones in terms of scent. The cleanser can be used very sparingly and still get nice suds and removes my non-waterproof makeup pretty well. Unfortunately it dries out my skin, which feels really tight after washing. My skin looks fine with this cleanser but I don't like the drawn feeling so I'm out to try the Kiwi Bar next.

on 3/27/2008 10:57:00 PM

I love the White Tea Purifying Cleaser. It's gentle and takes off all my makeup without leaving a trace. I just don't use it for my eyes though because I prefer to remove eye makeup with a traditional makeup remover before.

on 1/2/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used a sample of this cleanser but I won't buy it. This is gel with a light pineapple smell. It foams and it's slightly drying after a few uses. It is expensive but it lasts a long time. It won't leave your skin poreless as it claims though!

This is what Arcona says: "Antioxidant facial cleanser purifies as it tones leaving skin pore less and refreshed. Neutralize free radicals, calm and protect skin with antioxidant rich white and green teas. Nourish, clarify, and strengthen skin with cranberry enzymes. Helps maintain skins natural ph balance with soothing yucca, vitamin E, and aloe extracts."

Price: $42 for a 110 ml pump bottle

on 2/15/2008 9:24:00 AM

I got this as a Beauty.com deluxe sample, which has lasted me a while. It seems to work well for me in the winter months, cleansing my dehydrated/acne prone skin well without stripping and irritating it. Gentle, but still has a lather and smells great.