L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick - Silverstone

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick - Silverstone

4.6

on 2/5/2019 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looks gorgeous on! Easy wear....mirror as always on the end cap of loreal! It's totally forgiving anyway. On me, purplish, brownish sparkly, mauvey! Nice moisturizing as always too! Lasts a good amount of time too!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Something different. I've done the classic red, the au natural, the fuchsia and pinks. Rocked the nude lip for the past few years now. I needed a change. Silverstone answers. It's metallic and silver based with some warmth from the brown to prevent you from look like Star Trek Galactica. It's transparent so you can apply it without a mirror. It's fun and sophisticated at once. I'm very fair with neutral-warm undertones and this is a nice shade for my complexion. Can also be used to lighten shades that are too dark. A definite must for lipstick junkies:)

on 5/14/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have bought this lipstick over and over and over. I never get tired of it. I can apply it without a mirror when I discovered it back in 1997-2000 when I worked in the stock market and had NO time for vanity:-) I really want to get British Red but my mom is super religious and fixated on appearance (she weighs 107 lbs) so she's painfully critical when I wear red lipstick. (I live 30 miles from her first time in 23 years I've lived this close to her.ANYWAY 2 thumbs up for this lipstick.

on 3/30/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Silverstone is a shimmery bronze-silver lipstick. It goes on smoothly on theapplication,last verry long! Goes well with:purple,nude,black,brown, eye shadows. Love it!

on 11/14/2010 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW 20-25 here....This shade looks great on me. I recently repurchased after discovering a tube Ive had since high school (I am now 24). The old tube looked more silvery than the ones in stores now. Idk if they changed the shade slightly or mine has just oxidized over time. The newer one is more taupe-y purple IMO than silver- purple or "robotic" as a previous reviewer described. The price is reasonable for a drugstore brand. The casing is sleek looking. The formula has a medium consistency - not too waxy or dry, not too wet. This shade wore as long as some of my MAC shades, but after eating/drinking u will need to re-apply. I wish I could find an exact dupe in gloss form..any suggestions??

I love this lipstick-it is my favorite, easy to wear lipstick. It has a pink/silvery/sparkly tone that seems to match well with my skin (pale), and looks good with most clothes colors. It has a moisturizing feel to it that lasts for a long time (until I eat something).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love wearing a simple lip color when I have dramatic eye makeup on and this is a great color for that. It gives you a little bit of shimmer (with a hint of rose) while keeping it subtle. I think a lot of shades in this line are unique and really pretty and interesting.

I wore this years ago and recently rediscoved it. It is a cool, grayed-out complex shade that imparts a subtle, silver shimmery frost. My coloring is cool-toned and it is hard to find lilac-y shades or pinks that are cool enough, don't turn orange, and are minus gold shimmer (makes colors too warm for me). My favorite Prestige lipstick was discontinued a few months ago and in trying to find something to replace it, came across an old tube of this among my shoebox "collection". I was relieved because it still looks flattering - again, subtle, soft, muted but could be glam just as well. I would recommend this shade to any cool-toned lady who wants an "everyday, go-to" kind of color that can be worn anywhere with a variety of looks - day or evening, nudish fresh and natural, or smokey eye dramatic. Creamy, stays put; does not fade into that ghastly stained fuschia look when it wears off, as many cool pigments do. A classic; will buy again.

on 11/21/2007 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a silver taupe lip shade with a rose undertone to keep it from looking too, I guess robotic is the only word I can think of. I used to wear this a lot in the '90's when brown shades were everywhere. I haven't bought lately but did repurchase a few times in the past. It's acually quite flattering, and if these shade come back into vogue it's worth checking out.