Maybelline Wet Shine Nail Color in Plum Shine

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/5/2005 9:15:00 AM

I love this color, so well described previously. I think it's one of the few shades that suit every age and every look. My mother-in-law loves it too. I also have the matching lipstick which goes very well with my complexion. I'm not a big fan of the formula, though. No matter how long I wait, it never seems to dry completely. Still, I'll keep buying it for the great color.

on 10/20/2003 11:05:00 PM

I can recommend thisc olor and product for many reasons. Plum shine is absolutely gorgeous! It is a shimmery pearl mauve that is not too dark or bright! It has some silver streaks/shimmer that makes it just a little bit dazzling. The packaging is durable and leakproof. I traveled a lot with it packed in various suitcase situations. The packaging is kind of cute in a classic retro kind of way. Price is way low compared to the reputable, salon nail lines but I would say it holds up as well. My nail color usually starts to chip off right away but this held up like a really good polish. Two thumbs up all the way.

on 5/19/2002 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a dusty mauve color with slight plum tones. Not very shiny, but it is a pretty color.

Popular Polishes