Dr. Denese Triple Strength Neck Smoother

Dr. Denese Triple Strength Neck Smoother

4.6

Water (Aqua), Bytyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, laureth-8, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide -4, Retinol, Glucosamine HCL, Marine Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Phytic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsa Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chorella Vulgaris Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Beta Sitosterol, Niacin , Calcium Pantothenate (Vit B5), Pyridoxine HCL (Vit B6), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C), Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Cholecalciferol (Vit D), Thiamine Nitrate (Vit B 1), Phytonadione (Vit K1), Penoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tri Sodium EDTA

on 4/28/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hi
long time since i really took the time out to review.from my last review to this guys,i might have spent a fortune on useless craps.my sincere request is always go for ones which have some scientific background.2 weeks since i started this and let me tell you,this is superb stuff.slightly oily for my liking,but what the heck this works to smooth yur neck area like an iron.i am hooked.will definitely try more of the good doc's products.thank you dr.denese.

on 1/25/2011 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For those of us at our age, who are starting to see a litle 'chicken neck' - BUY THIS, USE THIS! I was horrified when I noticed the crepe paper that was once my neck! I searched online for the best neck cream, and this came out with good reviews. This is now my HG for my neck! Within a week or less - I saw RESULTS! I even took before and after pics to prove it to myself! It is a product that you must use daily, or you will loose the effects. It's a rich emolliant cream, a little goes a long way - but I'd prefer to use more and put it on my chest and shoulders. You should at least give it a try especially if you have a cluck cluck neck like I DID!

on 7/17/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best moisturizers. Your neck will stay soft and moisturized for 12 hours or more. However it has done nothing for me in regards to wrinkles,lines or sagging. Therefore, I won't buy it again.

on 11/28/2009 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Well, after my quest to find effective natural prodcuts with no success, I decided to try Dr Denese again. Her commercials on TV are sooo convincing and she looks so good for her age!

The neck cream is very emollient. However, I noticed that the cream actually collects dust and debris throughout the day. Sounds gross, but it's true. Usually around mid-day to evening, when I look in the mirror, I always have to take a tissue and wipe my neck. Eewww. Also, after using over a month, I didn't notice any difference. But, am gonna try her new Wrinkle Rx Neck and Chest cream just because she looks so darn good at age 57. I heard on QVC that her new products are blowing her old ones out of the water, so maybe the other cream will work for me.....

I bought this based on the reviews and I am extremely happy with it. The wrinkles and lines in my neck are definitely less noticeable. I have tried numerous other products and have never really had any of them make a difference like this did. I am going to continue using it because I like the texture, the smell and the way it goes on my neck and chest. It is not greasy at all. As far as the sagging goes, that is gravity.

on 1/17/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've used this for nearly two years. I put it on after the firming serum and it makes my neck and upper chest area look wonderful and much younger than my 52 years. I follow with the spf 15 neck cream by Dr. Denese.

on 9/29/2008 7:18:00 PM

I purchased the large size (4 oz) of this cream after seeing a demo on QVC. I used the entire jar and was very satisfied but then saw a neck cream from Philosophy for less $$ so i decided to try it. Hated it-went right back to the Dr Denese. It is so "soft" and blends well into the neck and chest area. I can really tell a huge difference in the texture and appearance of these areas. My face looks pretty good for my age but i was getting very concerned about my neck so I was delighted to find something that really worked.

I also purchased the neck-saver serum which goes under the cream. So far the results are minimal but I've only used the serum for a few days.

I have already repurchased the Neck Smoother 2x and will continue as long as my neck looks this good!

I also tried the much-more expensive Dr Perricone neck cream but it didn't do anything, imho. And looking at Dr Denese as opposed to Dr Perricone, she certainly looks much better-we are the same age so looking like her is a reasonable goal!!

on 2/16/2009 6:51:00 PM

This product has done nothing so far for the bit of sagging in my neck, but it has been a huge help for the neck lines - they are hardly noticeable now! The texture of my neck skin is so much better too - healthier looking. If only this took care of sagging. Great product, though. It definitely has done a lot of smoothing and worked much better for me than Shiseido neck cream. To the naysayers who say just use moisturizer on the neck - no. This works much better.

on 8/11/2008 3:20:00 AM

This neck cream is fantastic. I don't really have any aging problems in my neck area and got this in a discovery kit, but WOW I'm hooked. My neck feels smoother and more even toned. I use this in conjunction with other products from this line. I recommend appyling the Hydroshield Face Serum first and then this neck cream for added hydration and toning benefits. I'm really liking the Dr Denese skin care.

on 6/18/2008 11:06:00 PM

I received this product in a kit that was sent to me by mistake. I decided to keep the kit because all the other product were ones I used and since I'm 36 and don't have any major problems with my neck area and had no intention of really using the neck smoother on a regular basis. Well, the first night I used it I was hooked! I've notice my neck area is not as moist over the last couple of years but it still looked pretty good. After using this once my neck feels like I'm 20. I use it twice a day and will reorder.