Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

on 2/13/2017 9:02:00 AM

This was my first creme foundation and i was so happy with it. Generally i'm a powder foundation kind of gal but this actually surprised me. Creme to liquid formula, it has great medium-high coverage and didn't accentuate any texture on my face, needs to be settled with a powder, light consistency and super blendable. I have mixed feelings about the packaging, i like the fact it comes with its own sponge and in a pot but after a while said sponge become gross even if properly washed. My only complain is with the color range , i'm a Nw20/25 and i got this in warm almond ,i can only wear it in spring/summer when i'm not pale as a ghost .

on 2/8/2016 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this foundation when I was around 14 or 15 years old, and recently I stumbled across a picture from that time. It took me a minute to remember why on earth I hadn't used this foundation again in the following 8 or so years, because right after application my skin looked like perfect porcelain even with the troubled skin of a teenager. I quickly remembered that I got way too oily after a couple hours to feel comfortable, and as this was not only during my teenage years, but also before I understood the necessity of setting my foundation with powder, I simply moved on.

Nowadays my skin isn't nearly as oily, so I thought I'd try this out again. The good I found:

+ It claims to eliminate the need of concealer, and I was surprised to find that I basically does! If you're very particular about any imperfection being 100% covered, you might want it, but it does a great job of creating a near flawless look even without it.
+ Medium coverage, probably buildable to full coverage if needed, but also natural looking.
+ Gives a slightly dewy, non-dull appearance. I've been so caught up in my matte foundations lately that I've forgotten how wonderfully glowy a semi-dewy foundation can be.
+ I'm childishly fascinated with the way it transforms from solid to liquid. At first I thought the transformation happened when it touched your skin, due to the warmth of your skin, but I was surprised to see that it actually turns liquid even when I stick my Real techniques brush into it! I'm a sucker for these kinds of quirks in makeup, I'll admit.
+ Fairly longlasting, at least if you use it with powder, which I do despite the claim of it not being needed.

And the bad:
- I don't like the sponge. I don't like to work with it, I don't like how the foundation applies with it. I just don't like it. Why would I use a dry, flat, rubbery sponge when I have a good set of brushes and a beautyblender on hand, all which makes a better job of applying the foundation? I'd like it if it was eliminated and the packaging could be just a little bit flatter without the "sponge compartment".
- The color range for pale skin. I know that it's supposed to be available in two light shades: 40 Creamy Ivory and 45 Warm almond. However, I have never seen the lightest shade in store or online in Sweden. Ever. Which frankly is just ridiculous, since we see so little sunlight here during the winters and should have aaaall the light shades. I picked up 45 Warm almond, which is definitely a bit too dark for me right now, and also too warm. It will probably suit me okay once I've gotten some sun, but during the summer times I'd probably reach for something with a lighter formulation and/or coverage.

With more lighter shades, and if my promise to go cruelty free this year hadn't stopped me, I'd definitely repurchase this.

on 1/1/2016 10:15:00 PM

Great foundation. It has a great coverage and feels great. I have the lightest shade and that is a bit dark for me.

on 10/11/2015 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I usually use bare minerals but wanted to try something new as I was finding that bare minerals took too long in the morning to apply. I still love my bare minerals but needed something for them rushed mornings! I don't particularly like liquid foundations so I decided to go with this cream compact foundation. I have used this before a few years ago and really liked it but my skin has changed quite a bit since I last used it. My skin is very dry on some days but I can get slightly oily in tzone areas. I find this is a good consistency for me. It is not drying but with a mattyfying powder in tzone this will last well on me. I tried it a day without matte powder on top and my cheeks and jaw line were absolutely fine I just had a bit of shine on for head, chin and side of nose but this doesn't bother me as I can fix it with powder. I find this finish makes my skin look healthier and less flat like some other mattyfying foundations can have. I wouldn't say it has a dewy finish but not matte either. I think the packaging is nice and the sponge is lovely! Probably would buy this again as I feel the quality is good for the price!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

So disappointing. Was recommended this product by a friend with a different skin tone for me and she had said that it covered all her flaws with a natural finish. However When I tried it I found it only evened my skin tone it didn't cover any flaw what so ever!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this a number of times a few years back and it really gives you a nice healthy glow. It didnt set very well, it felt sticky on my skin which i wasnt a fan off.
After a few hours, i did look oily all over and I normally only get shiny/oily on my T-zone.
I do have sensitive skin and it didnt break me out.
My mother used this countless time and she LOVES it. She loves that glowly look. It is quite pricey in Australia its about $AUD35-40 but it does last long and a little goes a long way.

This is my "evening out/ date night" foundation. It's creamy but non-greasy, has a slight luminous effect, has good coverage and stays on all night. It doesn't dry out my skin nor gives me breakouts. I wish they integrated a mirror into the packaging so I could put it in my purse.

on 3/4/2015 4:56:00 AM

Worst foundation ever! I was looking for something that would be the right fair shade and would last all day, at least 9 hours while I'm at work because I don't really have time for touch ups. It only looks good for the first hour, afterwards, all my pores were visible and in the oily areas around my nostril the foundation has slipped off, After 8 hours it looked absolutely horrendous and I was indoors all day! I even use a make up fixing spray! Total disaster as for the lasting part, It also rubs off very easily when accidentaly touch it. As I mentioned, for the first hour it looked flawless, but afterwards...It's very sad, because the color fits my skin tone perfectly. I used 40 Creamy Ivory.

on 1/11/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I got it as an accident, (picked up the wrong thing!) but it turns out to be the best foundation I have ever used! I really recommend it!!

I was a bit disappointed in this product overall :( I asked the girl at the store for an easy application medium to buildable coverage foundation but that's not exactly what I got! Yes, it is very easy to apply and the applicator is fab, colour is good matching to the skin tone. The foundation itself is quite slimy I found, it sort of just runs off my face and wasn't very good coverage! I wouldn't buy this again!