MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)
Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)script

4.5

on 9/3/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this as a crease color! It is a buttery, blendable warm brown-leaning copper with not one speck of glitter. Brings out the green in my hazel eyes. This had been in my eyeshadow ho-hum drawer for well over a year before I gave it another try. I am so glad I did not give this one up. Nice to have going into the fall season. I like how a prior reviewer suggested pairing with turquoise. Keep the reviews coming Mua's, you just rescued this little guy from near solitary confinement.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Just the most amazing and versatile eyeshadow I have in my collection. Honestly, looks like a whole lot of nothing in the pan and I have skipped over many a times, choosing more vibrant colors over this, which I rarely end up using.

The perfect everyday crease color for my olive-tan skin tone (NC37), I use this with a large fluffy brush and blend it into my crease for almost every eye look. Whether it be brown script by itself with a winged cat eye, or to warm up any smokey eye look for nighttime.

It's a reddish brown shade and I would recommend everyone to give it a try, especially those with warm skin tones. And, the matte2 texture is simply divine!

My first MAC eyeshadow.I love my UD Naked Plaette but am dissapointed that there are not many matte shades (only 2). So I decided to pick this up as an everyday color. Its beautiful. On my olive skin, it blends like a dream (despite being matte) and shows up asa a reddish brown. Pair it with Soft Brown on the lid and Blanc Type (or any highlight) and it is the perfect day look for medium skinned girls. For those who are light skinned, Im not sure how well this would work for you since it is not a true brown. This is definitely a staple for me.

on 7/22/2010 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really surprised there arent more reviews for brown script. This is a terracota brown colour which looks beautiful in the crease. Its not OTT brown so I can wear it to work and it looks classy. It is very pigmented so I can build it up for a glamour look as well. I like to pair this with woodwinked, goldmine or expensive pink. The matte 2 formula is so blendable! This colour is really unique...I'm glad I came across it and if its discontinued like other MUA users have said than I got lucky!