MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)
Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)script

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this yesterday and I already love it. Bad timing, huh? It's being discontinued and I can't figure out why. This color is absolutely stunning as a crease color or "v" color on brown eyes. It literally makes brown eyes look richer. I put this with in the "v" and crease with All That Glitters, but I bet this would look gorgeous with golds, greens, blues and even purples. I used a small fluffy brush and had no problems with blending. It is very pigmented, so, as many have said, a little goes a long way. This is a unique brown in Mac's collection. It is not Swiss Chocolate, nor Embark. It is warm and rich. For WOCs, like myself, this is our Soft Brown. Hey, Mac! Bring it back!

on 1/27/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love love looove this. I really can't stress enough what a perfect shade this is for us tanner (warmer) girls looking for a reddish brown shadow. Very pigmented

on 12/11/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is one of my staples, I love this color...on me it's a dark orangey-brown color if that makes sense. I am a GGG and I love using this color as a transition color in the crease or a little above it. You can pair this shadow with so many others that it really is too long of a list to name them all. If I want a brown smokey eye, I apply this all over my lid and a little above the crease with something like Shroom to highlight. Simple but very pretty!

on 7/17/2013 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Brown script is an amazing warm-toned brown(duh) eyeshadow that is one of the few colors that shows up vividly on my NC40-42 brown skin.

I usually blend it into my crease with all my looks. Or, if I am doing a Kim Kardashian smokey dark eye, I also pack it on to my entire lid and it looks gorgeous. It can be combined with a variety of different colors both cool toned and warm toned.

It is a must-have for your collection. I will always make sure I have this in my kit. I have a makeup tutorial linked below where I have used it in combination with other MAC eyeshadows so you can get an idea of how to use it. Hope it helps :)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Brown Script is a definite eyeshadow staple for me. It is so highly pigmented that you really don't need that much on the brush to add the color to your eyes. The color itself it absolutely gorgeous, a nice reddish brown that can make any crease pop!

on 7/12/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this reddish brown color. I love combining it with Rule. Great on tanned or yellow toned gals. Lovely (MAC NC42/43).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

love the color ...nice reddish brown ...i like it so much in the crease ...i'm nc 40 ....i pair it with brule ..they r a good combination also i use it all over the lid ... gives me a really nice warm look

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this along with Handwritten back with the Matte 2 collection came out in 2007 and I have been using it continually since! This shadow is a very lovely reddish-brown. When used all over the lid I do get more of a terracotta shade, which I really like. However, the red is not too prevaelent so that I look red-eyed . It simply adds a nice warm overtone to the shadow. The staying power is also very good, as is the creamy consistency and the blendability. This is a very nice brown addition that is great if you are new to branching out of the regular earth tone range.