MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Script

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Script
Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Scriptscript

on 6/24/2017 8:01:00 AM

My all time favorite eyeshadow, I go back to it time and time again. I am pale, ruddy skinned and green eyes. I thought this shadow might look too warm on me, but it makes my green eyes pop like no other. And in the summer when I fake tan, this is absolutely gorgeous. I usually just smoke it out in my crease line and under eye area, but looks just as great swept across the lid. I also own MG Cocoa Bear, but I always reach for this instead.

on 1/6/2017 6:48:00 PM

Wow this is a beautiful, smooth, pigmented very matte warm chestnut brown. I have a cool, fair complexion and blonde hair but still pulled this off nicely. Looking at it in the pan it's not very appealing but when it's on it seems just to blend into your skintone. Pairs nicely with other warm browns like saddle, soft brown and swiss chocolate. Keep in mind if you are fair with red/pink in your complexion DO lay down a good layer of foundation/concealer because it can bring out redness. Also looks very nice with green/blue eyes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this color. It's a gorgeous, matte, russet brown that is extremely versatile. When I was dying my hair auburn I used it for my brows with amazing results. It's highly pigmented, but does take some work to blend as per usual with MAC mattes. Its also vivid whether you use primer or not. It's a truly unique color, not one you're likely to find in a drugstore brand. Works well as a transition and blend out shade. It's not really one you'd want to wear on its own.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This color has become a true staple in my eye shadow collection. It works with so many different eye looks. I love how this red brown brings out my green eyes. I also love that it has absolutely no shine or sparkle at all. It's just the perfect matte. I tend to gravitate more toward matte shades as I have gotten older. I will still mix in a few shimmery shades on my lids here and there, but I love my mattes at this stage in my life.

I will start with Saddle and Texture and then blend this shade in the crease along with them. I love to use this shade with Antiqued on the lid. I think it's a beautiful color combination that makes my green eyes pop. But there are so many ways in which I use this color. I have used it on the lid, used it on my lower lids to smoke out and blend with kohl black eyeliner in the waterline. It's just an all around outstanding color that can be the base for any number of different looks.

I know that Jaclyn Hill has used this shade in her you tube videos. I already had the shade, but she showed me even more ways to wear it. A very versatile shade that just lights up my eyes. This one's a keeper.

on 9/27/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this today and I am in LOVE!!! It is the perfect transition shade, or to keep it alone in the crease for a natural day look. Pairs extremely well with any brown, and the warm red "brick" tone makes it a fun switch from your regular nudes and mattes! Perfect for blue/green eyes (makes them pop) and for brown eyes it warms up your entire face!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is awesome. Looks reddish in the pan but can be blended out to be more natural. I love wearing it in the crease with wet n wild's brulee all over the eyelid, black eyeliner, wet n wild bikini contest bronzer & revlon matten lipstick in cocoa craving with a bit of gloss overtop. Such a pretty combo.

I have had this eyeshadow in my collection for quite some time and never really liked it or used it. Now that I'm a "redhead" I'm obsessed with this shadow and use it all the time. It's the perfect crease colour and looks fantastic with my red hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. Pairs well with so many other neutrals, browns, and golds. Love that it's matte, super pigmented, and blends with ease.

I love Brown Script. I went last week to the departament store and BS was d/c so I got tete-a-tint and Swiss Chocolate instead of BS. I'm quite happy with both e/s but BS is way moooore gorgeous.
BS is a matte2 clay color, perfect for daytime looks and very very versatile. I love put Blanc Type in the whole lid area and BS in outer v and creases. Then I smoke it a bit smudging my beloved Givenchy Magic Kajal, two coats of mascara and i'm done!