MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)
Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)script

4.8

on 12/11/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is one of my staples, I love this color...on me it's a dark orangey-brown color if that makes sense. I am a GGG and I love using this color as a transition color in the crease or a little above it. You can pair this shadow with so many others that it really is too long of a list to name them all. If I want a brown smokey eye, I apply this all over my lid and a little above the crease with something like Shroom to highlight. Simple but very pretty!

I too ran out to Mac after a YT vid by Jaclyn Hill. She is truely amazing! Anyway I have hazel eyes so this color was a no-brainer, I love oranges and super warm shades, they really pull the green out and make my eyes the star. My complexion is also warm so colors like this look fantastic. Completely matte and extremely wearable, I love to wear it with Tweet Me (LE) or even all that glitters, with rule as the transition, and this color in the crease for a polished warm daytime /office appropriate look. I usually throw nylon in the inner corner and brûlée as a highlight. I agree that many Mac shades are dupable, but I will still repurchase, this color is too perfect to mess with. LOVE!

on 9/3/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this as a crease color! It is a buttery, blendable warm brown-leaning copper with not one speck of glitter. Brings out the green in my hazel eyes. This had been in my eyeshadow ho-hum drawer for well over a year before I gave it another try. I am so glad I did not give this one up. Nice to have going into the fall season. I like how a prior reviewer suggested pairing with turquoise. Keep the reviews coming Mua's, you just rescued this little guy from near solitary confinement.

on 7/23/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

another of MAC's classics for everyone. this is a red undertone brown, applies like butter and has great pigmentation. a must have classic.

Repurchase, repurchase..

on 3/4/2013 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this on a whim, but it has quickly become a staple for me. The texture is incredible, and the color is brilliant, especially for green eyes. It's great as a liner or as a crease color. I use it daily with all that glitters and expensive pink and it looks amazing.