MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)
Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)script

4.4

This shadow is pigmented and is more of a brick-red. Unfortunately, blending it can be a bit of a chore... and I really struggle to blend it evenly. Not something I would repurchase.

on 10/21/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My skin and hair are very cool-toned, so colors like this normally look awful on me. It's true that concealer and foundation are *mandatory* when I wear this, but it makes my eyes really blue. It may be tied with Uninterrupted (my beloved ugly ducking) and Copperplate (my all-time favorite eyeshadow) for my favorite smoky eye.

Incidentally, white liner in my waterline gets rid of the red eye effect. For stubborn cases, I'll also put a brown, gray, or black right next to my lashline and use the problem color to smoke it out. Helps a lot, but concealer is still mandatory.

on 9/24/2013 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

imo, this has a bit too much red pigment, which will make you look tired I usually try to stay away from shades for that reason, but I love mac cosmetics all around, just not this shade.

One of the better colors for blue or green eyes. The red in this shadow makes those eye colors really pop. Really like this as a wash or used wet along the lash line. Great texture and long lasting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this colour! I actually use it for my brows, since I have changed my hair to red, and it's the perfect colour! It applies beautifully and is perfectly matte. I'm sure this would be beautiful as a liner and a shadow as well. Also, it has amazing colour payoff! I barely need to use any. I am sure I will l have this one container for a long time. This will be a staple in my routine for a long time to come.

on 8/15/2010 1:11:00 PM

Fantastic! This is my favourite crease colour for daytime looks, and it blends really well when you want a less intense colour. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

Really nice brown shadow. Pretty with blue eyes.