MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Script

MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Script
Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Scriptscript

4.8

on 2/18/2017 5:02:00 PM

A warm reddish brown (looks a tad orange on me) but it's a beautiful color! I usually pair this with Swiss Chocolate and Mythology for a warm coppery eye look.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Brownscript is a highly pigmented satin like eye shadow that has brown, orange, brick red shades. I use it in the crease or as a transitional shade and it is so multidimensional and looks like a beautiful sunset.

on 9/27/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this today and I am in LOVE!!! It is the perfect transition shade, or to keep it alone in the crease for a natural day look. Pairs extremely well with any brown, and the warm red "brick" tone makes it a fun switch from your regular nudes and mattes! Perfect for blue/green eyes (makes them pop) and for brown eyes it warms up your entire face!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A great crease shade that is easy to work with. Blends like a dream and paired with my turquoise and blue shades it gives a nice sunset look to the lids with the red undertone to it. Well worth the repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is awesome. Looks reddish in the pan but can be blended out to be more natural. I love wearing it in the crease with wet n wild's brulee all over the eyelid, black eyeliner, wet n wild bikini contest bronzer & revlon matten lipstick in cocoa craving with a bit of gloss overtop. Such a pretty combo.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A terracotta brown that I plain adore!

Smooth texture that blends and goes on like a dream. Wonderful wonderful wonderful color payoff.

Bought this to bring out the blue in my lenses, if you read other reviews of mine you'll know I've been trying to hunt down some eyeshadows that will do this :D Really looking to make my eye color pop, and this baby does it certainly <3

I've mainly used this as a crease color as well as on my LLL. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Am in lov! But I will try it as a lid color and update you.

Probably my second most fav shade by MAC, Brun being the first.

Suggested Look:
Brun on lid and outer V
Carbon over Brun on the outer V
Brown Script in the crease, blended with Texture
Blanc Type as a highlight and inner corner color
Brun on entire LLL, with Carbon on the outer third of LLL and Brown Script on entire LLL blended a bit further down beneath the Brun and Carbon (so I apply Brown Script first).

Love it, love it, love it forever and ever ;)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this color. I wear it by itself with a a Caty smudged liner and it looks awesome! It looks like an orangey brown on me. It makes my brown eyes pop against the black liner. I'm medium fair skin and it compliments it so well.

I have had this eyeshadow in my collection for quite some time and never really liked it or used it. Now that I'm a "redhead" I'm obsessed with this shadow and use it all the time. It's the perfect crease colour and looks fantastic with my red hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. Pairs well with so many other neutrals, browns, and golds. Love that it's matte, super pigmented, and blends with ease.

on 2/11/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Oh Brown Script, how I love thee! This color is perfect for me. It works great in the crease or as a transition color for when I use brighter color on the lid. It's such a pretty color brown/orange. I tried pairing it with Sable and it was too orange, not the look I was going for! Overall great color and I will repurchase. Im NW45 for reference.

on 7/22/2010 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really surprised there arent more reviews for brown script. This is a terracota brown colour which looks beautiful in the crease. Its not OTT brown so I can wear it to work and it looks classy. It is very pigmented so I can build it up for a glamour look as well. I like to pair this with woodwinked, goldmine or expensive pink. The matte 2 formula is so blendable! This colour is really unique...I'm glad I came across it and if its discontinued like other MUA users have said than I got lucky!