MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)
Eyeshadow - Brown Script (Matte)script

4.8

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

out of all of my eyeshadows I hit pan with Brown Script more than every other color. I use it as a transition and it allows me to wear any color I want without looking crazy.

on 9/27/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this today and I am in LOVE!!! It is the perfect transition shade, or to keep it alone in the crease for a natural day look. Pairs extremely well with any brown, and the warm red "brick" tone makes it a fun switch from your regular nudes and mattes! Perfect for blue/green eyes (makes them pop) and for brown eyes it warms up your entire face!

on 5/27/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Brown script is a matte, reddish-brown shadow. It works great both as a transition and crease color (I'm NW 50 for reference). I used this shadow a lot for the first few months I had it, but after a while I started to feel that it was just too red for an everyday color. I got Embark, which is more of a muted brown, so I ended up swapping this. Overall, this is a fabulous and versatile eyeshadow, but I guess it was just too red-based for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this color!!! It's an awesome all over lid shade or crease color. "Brown script" is a medium matte terracotta reddish orange brown color. I love using this with golds, bronzes and browns. Plus this color looks great by itself all over the lid with the edges blended. Also, I love layering this color over mac's quite natural paint pot. Def would repurchase! :)