MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Script

Matte Eyeshadow - Brown Scriptscript

4.4

on 1/27/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love love looove this. I really can't stress enough what a perfect shade this is for us tanner (warmer) girls looking for a reddish brown shadow. Very pigmented

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love, love, love this color! I am the color of a bright copper penny (African American) and so often I have trouble finding anything but a light colored brown that shows on me-but this one is great. Highly, highly pigmented and a very interesting color reddish-brown. Remember the "Indian crayon" from the big box of 81 Crayolas? Yeah, well that's this color. I got a make-up palette from MAC and this and Carbon are the only ones that standout from other lines :( This is one is a must have ladies!

on 9/28/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is one of the best mac matte eyeshadows. i find that some of mac's matte shadows are chalky and not as smooth. the quality and pigmentation is perfect in this one. it's a warm reddish, orange brown. i like to use it in my crease and darken the outer C with a dark brown or black.

on 3/24/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the matte2 texture, but sadly this eyeshadow looks to orange against my skin tone. But it looks amazing on other people. Highly highly pigmented.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this because I was trying to duplicate a look I saw on youtube. It's a great color it showed up without a base which is unheard of on my eyes due to heavy discoloration. It's a matte2 or matte squared. It blends beautifully.

Video Reviews & Tutorials