Guerlain L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold

Guerlain L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure GoldL'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold

3.7

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, BUTYLE-NE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-8, SORBITOL, PHENOXY-ETHANOL, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE / ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / VP COPOLYMER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, CELLULOSE GUM, GOLD, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, PROPYLPARABEN, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, GERANIOL, CARBOMER, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, ASCORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BHT, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYL-PARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN

on 7/6/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful packaging but it is not worth the hefty price; the gold flecks look pretty but disappear when you rub the primer into your skin. It is light and moisturizing but many other primers do the same thing for a lower price; the dewiness goes away once other makeup products are applied on top. It has a nice fresh fragrance but nothing about this product justifies the price.

This stuff is pricey, but it lasts a very long time. It's not a silicone primer like Smashbox and such. It goes on wet and then dries down very quickly. I'm on my second bottle and the first one lasted over a year. So I think you get what you pay for. Sometimes I think...is this doing anything? And then I go a day without it and, YEP, it's doing something to keep my foundation looking great all day, even in a humid heat.

on 2/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a deluxe sample to try, This product is straight out rubbish.. firstly the pump clogs with the gold flecks.

The amount of product you need is unbelievable, it sucks right into your skin (my skin is Normal). makeup then pulls when being applied, the makeup also never adheres properly to the skin and within 3 hours I'm an oxidized mess!

I also tested multiple foundations!

If your in the market for a primer, look at Laura Mercier, half the price and a far inferior product.

on 12/2/2016 3:21:00 AM

A beautiful primer. The scent is light but luxurious, and whilst others have said this is not going to be good for oily skin, I disagree. It works perfectly on my skin and keeps my makeup fresh all day. Love L'Or!

on 4/27/2017 2:13:00 AM

Oh my WOW. I love this. I have samples of this one and the Meteorites primer. I really like the Meteorites primer (have used it a few times), but I am trying this one for the first time today and I have to say I LOVE it. I have dry-combo skin that's prone to dry/flaky patches. This primer is more hydrating than Meteorites on my face, and gives more of a dewy look, plus my face feels super silky to the touch. The way I use both primers is I mix it with my CC cream (Bourjois) and then apply the mixture to my face, I don't use it as a 'base' like I'm supposed to. I need this in my life! Even at the end of the day after washing my face, my skin still looks pretty. If you are the kind of person who is afflicted with stubborn dry/flaky patches, give this one a try! Honestly, I love Guerlain's 'Gold' line, the Parure Gold foundation is a solid love for me as well, and this particular product is great when I'm skipping foundation and going sheer (most days). Again, if you know the pain of having to moisturize like a maniac pre-make-up, only to end up with a greasy face in the middle of the day (and worst of all, still with those darn flaky patches popping up!), you need to try this, try the whole line infact.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

OK, I admit it. I love the real gold flecks!...It just brings me joy. But aside from the presentation & packaging which is excellent, this primer does an fabulous job. It doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or too thick and the pump dispensers just the right amount, so there's no waste. High price, perfect packaging, great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Make-up holds up just a bit better since I have been using this primer but I never had complaints about how my make-up stays on unless I use bad products.
What I really love about this primer is how my face feels and how it looks after daily use. My skin is more clean, more radiant, more hydrated . Simply put... prettier than ever.
It also smells super pretty and although I thought that the gold flakes were a bit gaudy at first, I just like to consider it like a little treat for my skin.

The only thing that is good is its packaging with the gold-infusion look.

It gave me a terrifying finish, does not smoothen out the pores nor giving a luminous glow. I highly NOT recommend this primer to combination and oily skin type (s) especially with acne prone!

During my first 15 minutes after application, I tried to wait till the product really absorb and works out, but it didn't and turns out very oily and greasy yet heavy (also highlight my blemishes and marks crazily) on my skin.

I thought this product could be a new substitute to my SPF Primer because I want to find something lighter and no pore clogging. I was wrong (+ it's expensive!!)

on 7/27/2016 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried out a deluxe sample from Sephora after watching Tati try it out and love it.

I was disappointed! I felt like maybe it did give a firming effect... which was exciting... but I don't think it was a great match for my oily/combo skin. Make up went on normal, and aside from the slight firming feeling I didn't notice any other difference. It didn't make my make up last longer and my skin texture looked exactly the same on both sides. I blotted at one point during the day and my oiliness was normal!

The gold flakes disappeared into my skin, which is good. The formula is a very liquidy gel that is a little sticky prior to you applying your makeup. It goes away once your makeup is on.

I think for the summer months I need something a little better for oily/combo skin. This might be better for dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Nordstrom, and to my reluctance I love it. I have combo skin, and usually make up melts or breaks apart on me within a few hours. However, this stuff really keeps it on all day..and then the fact that it has a nice cooling/lifting effect and looks gorgeous product/package wise is a major bonus. Obviously the biggest flaw is the insane price tag. I will definitely only buy during VIB sales etc.

Popular Primer/ Correctors