Guerlain L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold

Guerlain L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold
L'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure GoldL'OR Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold

3.8

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, BUTYLE-NE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-8, SORBITOL, PHENOXY-ETHANOL, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE / ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / VP COPOLYMER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, CELLULOSE GUM, GOLD, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, PROPYLPARABEN, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, GERANIOL, CARBOMER, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, ASCORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BHT, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYL-PARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN

on 12/10/2017 5:40:00 PM

Don’t use it as a primer, mix only two drops (drops! Not pumps) in the day cream and let set before foundation. Lasts forever and looks amazing!

on 12/10/2017 5:26:00 AM

This primer is everything to me! It makes a huge difference in how my skin looks, I've been using it for nearly a year now, and I feel like it's even improved the texture of my skin. It makes any foundation I use look amazing, gives me that red-carpet ready glow that celebs seem to sport. I don't use it in summer because my skin gets oily, but it's a must every other time of the year. Highly recommend for dull/dry and/or aging skin. Avoid if you are oily or acne-prone. I have had the Meteorites primer as well, but I prefer this one for my combo-dry skin. Extremely pricy, but I notice the difference when I go without it, and a little goes a long way. I've had my bottle for almost a year, been using it almost daily (save for summer days), and it's 2/3rds full. I use half a pump mixed with my foundation rather than using it as a base.

on 12/4/2017 7:44:00 PM

A girl friend bought this for me, otherwise I would never buy a "primer" for $70. It has a nice scent and lots of gold flakes in it. Not sure if it actually works as a primer or a moisturizer. Probably not necessary but good to have if you are a freelance makeup artist that needs a quick moisturizer that doubles as a primer in a kit.

UPDATE: I started using this by mixing it into my foundation and it makes my foundation glide on the skin very nicely and dries quickly without giving you that heavy, pore clogging feeling.

on 7/6/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful packaging but it is not worth the hefty price; the gold flecks look pretty but disappear when you rub the primer into your skin. It is light and moisturizing but many other primers do the same thing for a lower price; the dewiness goes away once other makeup products are applied on top. It has a nice fresh fragrance but nothing about this product justifies the price.

This stuff is pricey, but it lasts a very long time. It's not a silicone primer like Smashbox and such. It goes on wet and then dries down very quickly. I'm on my second bottle and the first one lasted over a year. So I think you get what you pay for. Sometimes I think...is this doing anything? And then I go a day without it and, YEP, it's doing something to keep my foundation looking great all day, even in a humid heat.

on 4/27/2017 2:13:00 AM

Oh my WOW. I love this. I have samples of this one and the Meteorites primer. I really like the Meteorites primer (have used it a few times), but I am trying this one for the first time today and I have to say I LOVE it. I have dry-combo skin that's prone to dry/flaky patches. This primer is more hydrating than Meteorites on my face, and gives more of a dewy look, plus my face feels super silky to the touch. The way I use both primers is I mix it with my CC cream (Bourjois) and then apply the mixture to my face, I don't use it as a 'base' like I'm supposed to. I need this in my life! Even at the end of the day after washing my face, my skin still looks pretty. If you are the kind of person who is afflicted with stubborn dry/flaky patches, give this one a try! Honestly, I love Guerlain's 'Gold' line, the Parure Gold foundation is a solid love for me as well, and this particular product is great when I'm skipping foundation and going sheer (most days). Again, if you know the pain of having to moisturize like a maniac pre-make-up, only to end up with a greasy face in the middle of the day (and worst of all, still with those darn flaky patches popping up!), you need to try this, try the whole line infact.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

OK, I admit it. I love the real gold flecks!...It just brings me joy. But aside from the presentation & packaging which is excellent, this primer does an fabulous job. It doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or too thick and the pump dispensers just the right amount, so there's no waste. High price, perfect packaging, great product.

on 2/23/2017 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a deluxe sample to try, This product is straight out rubbish.. firstly the pump clogs with the gold flecks.

The amount of product you need is unbelievable, it sucks right into your skin (my skin is Normal). makeup then pulls when being applied, the makeup also never adheres properly to the skin and within 3 hours I'm an oxidized mess!

I also tested multiple foundations!

If your in the market for a primer, look at Laura Mercier, half the price and a far inferior product.

on 12/2/2016 3:21:00 AM

A beautiful primer. The scent is light but luxurious, and whilst others have said this is not going to be good for oily skin, I disagree. It works perfectly on my skin and keeps my makeup fresh all day. Love L'Or!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Nordstrom, and to my reluctance I love it. I have combo skin, and usually make up melts or breaks apart on me within a few hours. However, this stuff really keeps it on all day..and then the fact that it has a nice cooling/lifting effect and looks gorgeous product/package wise is a major bonus. Obviously the biggest flaw is the insane price tag. I will definitely only buy during VIB sales etc.