L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

4.2

on 10/22/2018 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

6 Skinny Lashes – I have thin lashes and the wet mascara formula combined with the comb rubber wand made it look like I had about 6 skinny eyelashes. This really didn’t work for me and I have concluded that I need a nylon bristle wand for lash separation. The little comb teeth just glued all my lashes together. I also got zero volumizing (even though I know this isn’t marketed as) although the lengthening was okay. For the price of $10.99 this just isn’t worth it for my type of lashes. I have had better luck with Essence mascaras, Maybelline Black Drama Falsies, CG Super Thick Lash or the Catrice Lashes to Kill, all of which are cheaper.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been a telescopic fan for years, but just recently bought the carbon black and I'm in love! It's a wetter formula than the original, but it dries fairly quickly and the finished result is so gorgeous! Fanned out and dark inky black. Removes easily and doesn't smudge from what I can tell, even in 100 degree Texas humidity. Will buy over and over again.

on 1/2/2018 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I cannot understand the bad reviews that say this clumps. I don't know if they are getting old ones that are dried out or perhaps a different product but I've purchased probably at least 25 of these and never had one that clumped on me. NOT ONE! I don't find it wetter than many super high end mascaras and they all take a couple of minutes to dry, maybe more depending on how many coats you apply. I'll take a bit wet over a bit dry any day. This is.....Holy grail. I LOVE this mascara even though I do use others also, this is the my favorite for my bottom lashes. One coat will not give you tons of fullness, a decent amount of length but one coat will not give you huge falsie effect lashes, but you can easily go back in and do more coats and it doesn't clump. It doesn't flake, give me raccoon eyes, stays on all day and is easy to remove. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I always keep this on hand mainly for one reason. Bottom lashes. The thin, small wand is sheer perfection for lower lashes. I can easily get into the inner corner and each lash is perfectly separate. It dries fast but if you do a double coat on the top lashes, it can take a few minutes, so give it time to dry before using a setting spray or it will smear. Just let it dry. My one complaint is that I wish the wand was a bit stiffer because sometimes when I go to put it back in the tube and I miss the opening, it wants to bend. But that's really my fault, if I look carefully that doesn't happen but it's small so if I just try to go for it without looking really well I miss the opening more than I do with fat wands. If you like natural, wispy lashes perfectly separated, one coat of this and you are out the door. Add more coats if you want them thicker or use another for the top and this for the bottom lashes.

It is deep black, curls, separates, I can't think of one con to this mascara. I love it! Plus Walgreen's frequently has buy one get the other 50% off so I stock up. It's really good, if you haven't tried it, catch it on sale and try it. If for nothing else, for your bottom lashes.

Details:
L'Oréal's Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara features a patented no clump brush that applies the mascara precisely for long, perfectly defined lashes. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance free.

Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffin, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'Abeille, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl, Propanediol.

Price range is 7.99-9.99 or less if you can catch them on sale buy one get one 50% off

on 12/27/2017 6:02:00 PM

This is the best mascara I used for my lashes. The only downside is that it takes long to dry. It takes some practice but with given 2 mins I have in the morning to apply it, it creates quite a wow effect. My lashes require definition, they are not particularly long or thick but this mascara turns them into decent looking eyelashes. Except Lancôme Fatale which has been withdrawn from the market, it’s the only one that gives me a satisfactory result in no time.

on 10/15/2017 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow, ok I have naturally long curly dark lashes. All mascara's seem to work the same on me and don't really affect my lashes or if they do it becomes super clumped together! Iv'e owned lots of mascara's. (Lancome hypnose, lancome big monsier, too faced better than sex, makeup forever, nars, maybelline, etc.....)

But one day I saw some girl in a store with literally perfect seperated lashes so I had to ask what she used. She told me only one coat of the telescopic. I thought she probably is just lucky and has real nice lashes, but I bought this out of sheer curiosity expecting it to be the same as all the other mascara's I tried. Nothing special.

BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. This shit literally seperated each one of my lashes, and gave them an extremely beautiful dolly falsified effect! I have never seen a mascara perform like this before. So if you want perfect fake dolly looking lashes (or natural with one coat) Seriously get this now!! The price is a steal too. Forever changed my lashes!! <3333 you won't ever pry this from my dead cold hands hehe

on 6/11/2017 8:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Along with maybelline lash sensational. The telescopic formula, like others have been saying, is wet. I personally like my mascara to be wet over dry. Dry formulas make my lashes fall out. Telescopic does not! It also has a slim brush that makes it easy for really getting at the root of your lashes and getting your bottom lashes as well. I've never has it flake or smudge on me; it lasts all day and holds curl.

on 6/11/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Why has this got such a good rating? It's awful. It's very wet, the bristles are so tiny that you and up clumping your lashes together. It also smudges very easily. Do not waste your money.

I've been using this for years after a hard battle of desperately looking for THE mascara that would work for me. I have fine, blonde/almost invisible eyelashes and whilst they're quite long, a lot of mascaras would be too thick and heavy to hold the curl. This stuff goes on really smoothly and with the really fine wand means you can get every lash and you can get it it right down to the lash line without any disasters.
When it comes to doing the bottom lashes I would suggest doing the top ones first and then the bottom without putting the wand back in the tube. Having less product on the wand really helps a more natural look and prevents mascara on the face situations!

it's not the best, but it's definitely not the worst. it lengthens a lot, but when i try to build volume it gets clumpy. i do like how black it is though. soooo black.

This is the best mascara on the market. For reference I have super long thick eyelashes, this is just amazing for me, Ive tried every single mascara from the drugstore. I absolutely love this, its super black and it makes my eyelashes so long that they touch my eyebrows!