L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

3.8

on 9/3/2016 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought the tiny wand on this mascara would be perfect for my bottom lashes, but it smudges a lot on me. It works well for the top lashes and it's not at all clumpy, so I'm definitely happy with it. It's good for lengthening but not the best for volume. It's definitely a good mascara but I have cheaper ones that work better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've used the Telescopic in rotations with Voluminous for about a year now (repurchased both 1x) and personally I like this one better. I have rather short, despite not-so-sparse lashes, so I could benefit from the lengthening effect of this mascara. It doesn't clump or dry too fast on me. I wear mascara on daily basis, not too heavy (1-2 coats only) and this one stays perfectly even when I sweat or walk in the rain.
I wouldn't suggest to rub your eyes when you have Telescopic on, as it would easily transfer to surrounding area and leave you with raccoon-like eyes. The stain is pretty easy to remove with oil-based remover, though.

It was love ever since I purchased it a few days ago.

on 2/5/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara everrr ❤️

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I feel like I'm definitely one of the few people who did not like this mascara! I had very high hopes for it after reading and watching a lot of reviews of this mascara and how so many people swear by it. It was $7.99 at Target, which to me is a little pricier than most mascaras that I use! And I was super disappointed by it. I have long lashes that aren't that curly or voluminous, so in all my mascaras, I look for one that can add length and volume.
First of all, the mascara wand is very thin and a bit flimsy. It didn't grip to my lashes at all and it got a bit annoying with the flimsy wand because it kept wobbling when I wanted to coat my lashes. The formula was also very wet and for me, it kind of weighed my lashes down a bit. It also stuck some of my lashes together and when I wanted to separate them, it made them clumpier so then you have to use a clean spoolie brush to separate them and I felt like I was just going in circles with the whole process. Not to mention, when separating them and reapplying the mascara, you would get very separated, spidery lashes. In order for me to get the look I actually wanted, I had to apply over this mascara with another one of my mascaras. Without the other mascara over it, it wouldn't even hold the minimal curl that the mascara gave. It made my lashes straight, clumpy and flakey and that is definitely not a look I want to sport. I would save your money! I wouldn't even wear this on my more natural makeup days!

on 5/19/2015 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just love this mascara it is cheap it is the blackest mascara I had ever use

Saw a beauty guru on Youtube use this mascara so I thought I'd give it a go. OMG the best mascara ever! I don't normally go for mascaras with this kind of brush, but the product goes on amazingly! Definitely lengthens my lashes and makes it stand out. On days where I don't want to use eyeliner or shadow and just want mascara, this is my go to product. I wish I found this earlier!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Loooove this mascara for layering! I find that if I use this by itself, I do get a bit of smudging on the lower lashes, but this doesn't happen when used with another mascara. I will usually do one coat of this, then one coat of Cover Girl's Lash Blast to separate the lashes, and another coat of the Telescopic if I want my lashes extra long. One of the BEST drugstore mascaras I've used.

I do enjoy this mascara, It's BLACK and separates all my lashes! The brush allows me to reach all of my lashes and it gives great length. Even though I prefer volume, this mascara gives a great fanned out look but can make you seem like you have fewer lashes than you do. I can see people complaining about the brush because it is not stiff enough to comb through the lashes after product has dried or if you clump it on, however I always have a spoolie on hand anyways so the extra step for me is not tedious. The staying power is eh, If I take a nap it will keep my lashes defined but will definitely smudge. The packaging is nice because It is not bulky and looks like a telescope so that's a cute touch. However I think I remember liking the telescopic mascara that had the spiky ball on the end even more.

The brush on this mascara is weak. When I try to comb threw my lashes it bends so the brush doesn't lift them up and it can't comb threw clumps.