L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

3.9

on 12/26/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Mascara is highly subjective depending on your particular needs and lash style.

I find that the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is very effective for my bottom lashes. The sleek wand and bristle design evenly coat all my thin and sparse bottom lashes without clumping them together or missing sections. I continue to repurchase and use this mascara because I can always count on it to effortlessly give my finicky bottom lashes the definition I need. However, I don't find that it does much for my top lashes besides adding a bit of color to them. For that reason I use it to blend my top lashes when wearing falsies, and reach for different options when I need more volume and length.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Finally a drugstore mascara that lives up to its claims! It noticeably darkens and lengthens my puny lashes quite a bit and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The wand makes it easy and precise to use and prevents clumping. I don't wear bottom lash mascara daily, but when I do, this works. All day wear with no clumping. flaking or smearing? Yes please!

on 7/8/2016 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have used the regular Telescopic in the gold tube for years. I love it. (See my review). Of course, I thought this one would be even better, being so black, right? Wrong. I have no idea why, but this one just doesn't give me the longest, curled, black lashes with no clumps that the regular one does. This one IS ridiculously black, but clumps and globs lashes together giving me nowhere near the length of the original. Perhaps the higher pigment changes the formula? I tossed it and went back to the original Telescopic in the gold tube in Blackest Black. They just can't outdo that formula!!

on 2/5/2016 2:49:00 PM

I love this mascara!! My holy grail mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes and how voluminous it makes them. I love the formula not so thick and it doesn't clump them. I wear several coats of mascara and it makes them look so full. I have a tutorial using this mascara

on 2/5/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara everrr ❤️

Saw a beauty guru on Youtube use this mascara so I thought I'd give it a go. OMG the best mascara ever! I don't normally go for mascaras with this kind of brush, but the product goes on amazingly! Definitely lengthens my lashes and makes it stand out. On days where I don't want to use eyeliner or shadow and just want mascara, this is my go to product. I wish I found this earlier!

on 9/13/2014 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After reading reviews I'm not sure if I just got a bad tube or what. This stuff is awful. I'm taking it back. It added very little length and was clumping with the first coat. It was very very dry which confuses me with everyone else saying its wet. I wanted it for length but it didn't give me that. I like the voluminous false fiber lashes better but wanted to see if I could find a similar formula that didn't dry out as quickly but this obviously is not it. False fiber lases gives way more length and is not near this dry. Will not try any other in the telescopic line.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This isn't my HG mascara, even though plenty of YouTubers rave about it, but it definitely is something I grab for frequently. I purchased this mascara at CVS when I got a coupon for $4 off a $12 purchase of L'Oreal mascara. OF COURSE this was $8.99, so I was forced to get another mascara in order to qualify for the $4 off. So I picked this up with the Voluminous Butterfly mascara.

More about this mascara... I like the formula, wet and very black. I like a more wet formula because I think it's easier to manipulate if you need to separate or maneuver your lashes before they dry. I like the brush, but be very careful! I pushed mine in without really paying attention and I almost snapped the brush head off! It's kind of flimsy in that respect (which is why I took off a lipstick). I use this mainly on my lower lashes now just to darken them. I don't like them covered in mascara because I think it looks to twiggy and cartoonish. But it gives me a good look and what I'm looking for. Still not overly sure if I will repurchase, but possibly since it's cheaper than the BareMinerals mascara and I seem to like it better.

on 7/30/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HG. I like to layer my mascara and use this over Benefit's Yes They're Real mascara. I thought my lashes were long when using Benefit but this mascara brings my lashes to new heights. Pun intended. People are constantly asking me if I am wearing falsies. Love love love and cheap.

on 7/10/2013 2:45:00 AM

I tried this mascara by chance, I had finished my and I bought another one without trying it...really risky!
I don't put on mascara very often, so I don't have a "technique" to put it.
I immediately liked the shape of the applicator, I had no need to clean it to remove the excess mascara, because it had just the right amount of mascara.
I've put on the lashes and, like magic, the eyelashes appeared longer and very black! With just one pass!
I recommend this mascara, it's fantastic!