L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just don’t understand the positive reviews. It’s like people are describing a different product altogether. For me, this is very wet and goes on the lashes in giant globs that stick all your lashes into clumps. Then it dries into hard spikes. I may as well have lit my money on fire. I would love to try the wonderful mascara other people are apparently trying in the same package.

on 10/20/2016 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very good mascara. It lengthens and volumises at the same time. I like the skinny brush that comes with it. Different than the rest and most importantly, it works. Its not expnsive too. Im really loving it at the moment.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've used the Telescopic in rotations with Voluminous for about a year now (repurchased both 1x) and personally I like this one better. I have rather short, despite not-so-sparse lashes, so I could benefit from the lengthening effect of this mascara. It doesn't clump or dry too fast on me. I wear mascara on daily basis, not too heavy (1-2 coats only) and this one stays perfectly even when I sweat or walk in the rain.
I wouldn't suggest to rub your eyes when you have Telescopic on, as it would easily transfer to surrounding area and leave you with raccoon-like eyes. The stain is pretty easy to remove with oil-based remover, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm pretty underwhelmed by this mascara, unfortunately. I've been using Maybelline Lash Sensational for the longest time, but I've always wanted to try this because it gets good reviews. So I got it the other day, and was pretty disappointed. For $8, it didn't really do anything. I didn't notice any added length, or anything else. I feel like I just paid for the little telescope-looking tube. The brush is insanely thin and flimsy. I usually replace my mascara every month, but I don't think I can use much longer. I will probably just go buy a Wet n' Wild one to get me through until then.

on 3/18/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just bought this mascara today. I have tried every mascara going and my HG will always be Diorshow mascara. Nothing comes close to it as far as lengthening and volume. But it is an expensive buy and I'm always searching for a drug store alternative that will give me similar results in case I run out of Dior. I always have a Masterpiece mascara in my make up bag as it is a good mascara for everyday and doesn't clump. So I recommend that one. But as far as this goes , it is truly the worst mascara Iv ever tried. I have naturally quite long lashes anyway but i do need a bit of plumping ( don't we all ! ) so volume is what I'm after. Firstly the brush is awful. It's a plastic comb type , which I am used to using as I have the YSL Babydoll mascara which is similar in design. The YSL one distributes lovely and evenly , but this one just covers the lashes in product and sticks them together like glue. The product is too wet , then dries too hard. It does not separate, it does the total opposite in fact. Clumps up immediately, and goes everywhere. Leaving you looking like youv got about five thick lashes on your eyes :( I tried this as I said , just to give it a go but it will be going straight in the bin. Please ladies save your money and DO NOT waste it on this. So mad at myself for believing the hype on this one but we live and learn. I will be getting my Dior and sticking to what I know and love from now on ! x

on 3/6/2016 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

It looks so good on the lashes. Lengthens well, but it smudges by the end of the day. I don't really like buying waterproof formulas though. The waterproof version might be better, but not the regular version unfortunately.

on 2/5/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara everrr ❤️

on 1/27/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hands down one of the best mascara's I've ever used....have tried a lot of different ones including high end and drugstore. The wand is very skinny and small but gives amazing length and definition. Great product for sure!

on 1/27/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure how I was going to like the brush but I ended up really loving it. The color is a great deep black and it doesn't bleed after all day wear. Definitely would repurchase and add to the rotation.

on 1/20/2016 3:26:00 AM

I was really, really disappointed with this product after hearing several people rave about it. I seem to be in the minority who LOVES the wand - I find that it distributes a good amount of product on the top lashes and it makes bottom lashes super easy.

But... my first application was super clumpy. Second was even worse. Throughout the day, the mascara smudged like crazy onto my under eyes. My concealer was gone after wiping away mascara at LEAST three times in the one day.

I've given this product several chances. I've used it almost every day for a week. I've tried using ABH lash genius to make it waterproof in hopes of no smudging to no avail. I'm keeping the wand because I love it but the formula? Not so much. Probably passing on to a friend.

This product is also pretty pricey in Australia. About $27. I much prefer my Maybelline colossal formula which is about $20 but often on sale at Priceline, Big W and Chemist Warehouse.