L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Holy grail mascara. I love the brush. It never gets clumpy. It's my go to for years now

on 6/11/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Why has this got such a good rating? It's awful. It's very wet, the bristles are so tiny that you and up clumping your lashes together. It also smudges very easily. Do not waste your money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara! It lengthens, thickens, defines and makes your lashes look very black. It is one of a few mascaras I can use that is buildable without being clumpy. I can create either a natural lash or a dramatic lash with this mascara (I can't wear false lashes because they irritate my eyes). It is not waterproof but it lasts all day long without flaking, smudging or wearing off, and it keeps its volume. The wand is sleek and small which is ideal for catching every lash and defining them. I also like that you can use other mascaras on top of this one if you want super dramatic lashes without using falsies.

The tube is sleek and easy to hold and the packaging is very classy. The price point isn't bad, £10.99 for a tube that if used every day lasts me 3-4 weeks. I will continue to use this mascara because I will never get bored of it and from the drugstore in the UK, nothing really compares!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite mascara ever! I use this after I use my Mac one or on its own. It sort of declumps my lashes and it leghnthens them like crazy! It also has a very natural look and never clumps up or smudges.

on 5/26/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used! Gives you long, defined, beautiful lashes. And it's very inexpensive.

on 4/20/2016 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wearing mascaras for a Very Long Time and I can honestly say that this is the WORST mascara I've ever used. The applicator is so weak and flimsy that it cannot be easily inserted back into the tube. It bends and wiggles like a worm. The product itself doesn't give any volume, only length, then clumps. So you end up with what looks like 5 long skinny lashes. Then the ends of the lashes start turning down. Hideous!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara! I always strive for super long lashes that almost touch my eyebrows and with lots of volume. This mascara gives me just that. The length is ridiculous! The formula is super wet though. So I always have to make sure that I have the brush the right way because it doesn't have the bristles all around it. If that makes any sense. Other than that amazing mascara!

on 12/24/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is hands down the best mascara ever!! My HG & I have tried almost every drugstore mascara out there no other tops this one! It makes my super short non existing eyelashes look long and curled! I like that it dries fast so I don't have to wait to apply the second coat. It does not clump and that comb wand separates every lash!! I LOVE this mascara!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's kinda clumpy at first because it's so wet but you can easily fix it with another old brush. I just got done crying and my eyelashes still look good!

on 8/14/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I would cry if they discontinued this which I feel like they are because they only have a row of them at any drugstore you go to versus two rows.. this usually means they're slowly going to pull it..... NO LOREAL DONT DO IT JUST DONT.

This mascara gives me LIFE. In other words, Long lashes galore. I get the "what mascara do you use", "are those your real eye lashes" on the daily. One time I was in the middle of saying something to one of my co-workers and she goes "I just can't look at you, you're eyelashes are so long".

Yes my friends, I think I've found my true one and only.

If you don't like really black mascara, don't buy this, you won't like it. If you also don't like the "im wearing mascara" look, don't buy this. If you don't want in your face lashes, don't buy this (but why you would even bother with mascara then is beyond me, but hey each to their own).

This mascara does not transfer, its wand is so long and skinny so you can get every single lash, I just love it. I would say this mascara is on the clumpier side (not clumpy but just thicker), you won't get "clean" lashes. This truly thickens your lashes and gives them length.

On a different note, every mascara works differently for everyone and you can't expect to have up to your eyebrows eyelashes if you don't have long lashes to start with. With that being said, I think this mascara is honestly the best at the drugstore and even competes with higher end mascaras. It honestly really does lengthen and give volume.

Also, don't be fooled into the shocking extensions telescopic, the carbon black gives way more length and I like the wand of the carbon black better. The shocking extensions mascara is very average compared to the carbon black one.