73%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love this mascara!! My holy grail mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes and how voluminous it makes them. I love the formula not so thick and it doesn't clump them. I wear several coats of mascara and it makes them look so full. I have a tutorial using this mascara https://youtu.be/nnmNR2oBOrE

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

The best mascara everrr ❤️

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

I didn't realize how much I loved this mascara until I started trying other ones. This one lengthens and separates my already somewhat thick lashes without clumping or giving me spider lashes, which I hate. My lashes don't feel crunchy, sticky, or brittle. Once it dries, it doesn't smudge and give me raccoon eyes. It won't smear if I accidentally rub my eyes and won't give me those weird black "eye boogers" (ew). This isn't great for curl, but I don't really mind. It's still literally the only mascara I wear because (a) it works, and (b) it doesn't screw with my eyes, as a contact wearer.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Hands down one of the best mascara's I've ever used....have tried a lot of different ones including high end and drugstore. The wand is very skinny and small but gives amazing length and definition. Great product for sure!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I wasn't sure how I was going to like the brush but I ended up really loving it. The color is a great deep black and it doesn't bleed after all day wear. Definitely would repurchase and add to the rotation.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

I was really, really disappointed with this product after hearing several people rave about it. I seem to be in the minority who LOVES the wand - I find that it distributes a good amount of product on the top lashes and it makes bottom lashes super easy. But... my first application was super clumpy. Second was even worse. Throughout the day, the mascara smudged like crazy onto my under eyes. My concealer was gone after wiping away mascara at LEAST three times in the one day. I've given this product several chances. I've used it almost every day for a week. I've tried using ABH lash genius to make it waterproof in hopes of no smudging to no avail. I'm keeping the wand because I love it but the formula? Not so much. Probably passing on to a friend. This product is also pretty pricey in Australia. About $27. I much prefer my Maybelline colossal formula which is about $20 but often on sale at Priceline, Big W and Chemist Warehouse.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

Of all the drugstore mascaras and even several high end ones I've tried, this one takes the cake no question. It adds length and volume and is the perfect shade, but unlike some i've tried before, doesn't give me spider lashes with more than one coat. It usually doesn't take more than two coats for me, however, especially if I curl my lashes first. It's effects last, too, as I've noticed after wearing it for 12 plus hours a day my lashes still look gorgeous. In conclusion, I'm in love. :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I really love the formula, but not the wand. The formula is amazing, it doesn't flake, and after 2 months of use, it's still wet. It also washes off really well with just water. The wand gives me spider lashes, and there is always too much product on it, which is hard to scrape back into the tube because the wand is bendy. To get the best out of it, I apply it to both my upper lashes, then immediately comb it out with my old mascara wand (classic spoolie). This separates my lashes and takes off some of the extra product, then I do the same to my lower. The outcome is thick, separated, and fully coated lashes. Looks like falsies :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

4 years ago

It's just ok... I was actually surprised to see so many positive reviews. I find it to be super wet and it just doesn't do enough for me. You have to work with it a lot to get results. It takes this mascara at least 2-3 coats to do what my holy grail does with one coat. It comes off way too easily and smudges.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

4 years ago

I have been wearing makeup for almost 40 years (yikes!) and this is THE best drug store mascara I have. I LOVE it, and have been using it for about a year now. It does a great job of lengthening my lashes and separating them. The brush is thin enough to reach corners and hard to apply spots. It does not smudge or flake at all. I also do not have a problem with it clumping. I have a lot of lashes and don't need much volume, just need length. If your looking for volume this does add a little, but is mainly a lengthening product that does what it it says. I have a list I keep of all products I have tried, and how well they have worked. Out of the 52 mascaras I have tried, this one ranks in the top 3. And best of all, it is affordable! This works better than many mascaras I have tried that cost 3 times as much. For anyone looking for length in a mascara I would highly recommend this.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age44-55