73%

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

I just don’t understand the positive reviews. It’s like people are describing a different product altogether. For me, this is very wet and goes on the lashes in giant globs that stick all your lashes into clumps. Then it dries into hard spikes. I may as well have lit my money on fire. I would love to try the wonderful mascara other people are apparently trying in the same package.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Wow, ok I have naturally long curly dark lashes. All mascara's seem to work the same on me and don't really affect my lashes or if they do it becomes super clumped together! Iv'e owned lots of mascara's. (Lancome hypnose, lancome big monsier, too faced better than sex, makeup forever, nars, maybelline, etc.....) But one day I saw some girl in a store with literally perfect seperated lashes so I had to ask what she used. She told me only one coat of the telescopic. I thought she probably is just lucky and has real nice lashes, but I bought this out of sheer curiosity expecting it to be the same as all the other mascara's I tried. Nothing special. BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. This shit literally seperated each one of my lashes, and gave them an extremely beautiful dolly falsified effect! I have never seen a mascara perform like this before. So if you want perfect fake dolly looking lashes (or natural with one coat) Seriously get this now!! The price is a steal too. Forever changed my lashes!! <3333 you won't ever pry this from my dead cold hands hehe

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Holy grail mascara. I love the brush. It never gets clumpy. It's my go to for years now

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

Finally a drugstore mascara that lives up to its claims! It noticeably darkens and lengthens my puny lashes quite a bit and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The wand makes it easy and precise to use and prevents clumping. I don't wear bottom lash mascara daily, but when I do, this works. All day wear with no clumping. flaking or smearing? Yes please!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Despite its non-waterproof status, this mascara is holy grail of all time. It gives me va-va voom length and volume while separating my lashes and coating them into a bold black color. The packaging also helps attracting my attention with its miniature telescopic design. Overall, this is a super amazing mascara.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

3 years ago

I picked up this mascara in my search for some solid drugstore products that are comparable to my high end ones. I read that this was a dupe for the YSL Babydoll mascara. The wand is very similar and it is very lengthening. It also does a decent job of separating. It was a bit wet though and took a few days to get good. I can say it is a very good mascara. I don't think it's a dupe for the YSL because I do feel like YSL does a better job of thickening my lashes as well as separating and lengthening. I would definitely purchase this mascara again.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

from

3 years ago

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Along with maybelline lash sensational. The telescopic formula, like others have been saying, is wet. I personally like my mascara to be wet over dry. Dry formulas make my lashes fall out. Telescopic does not! It also has a slim brush that makes it easy for really getting at the root of your lashes and getting your bottom lashes as well. I've never has it flake or smudge on me; it lasts all day and holds curl.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

3 years ago

Why has this got such a good rating? It's awful. It's very wet, the bristles are so tiny that you and up clumping your lashes together. It also smudges very easily. Do not waste your money.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

This product is just ok for me. It definitely gives length, but it also clumps my lashes so badly that I end up looking like I only have 3 really long lashes. No thanks.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

I think I'm the minority here. I don't like this mascara. It's very clumpy and too wet for my liking. This mascara makes my lashes stick together. And also it is really hard to remove even with a cleansing balm. Very dissapointing.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral