L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 6/11/2017 8:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Along with maybelline lash sensational. The telescopic formula, like others have been saying, is wet. I personally like my mascara to be wet over dry. Dry formulas make my lashes fall out. Telescopic does not! It also has a slim brush that makes it easy for really getting at the root of your lashes and getting your bottom lashes as well. I've never has it flake or smudge on me; it lasts all day and holds curl.

on 6/11/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Why has this got such a good rating? It's awful. It's very wet, the bristles are so tiny that you and up clumping your lashes together. It also smudges very easily. Do not waste your money.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is just ok for me. It definitely gives length, but it also clumps my lashes so badly that I end up looking like I only have 3 really long lashes. No thanks.

I think I'm the minority here. I don't like this mascara. It's very clumpy and too wet for my liking. This mascara makes my lashes stick together. And also it is really hard to remove even with a cleansing balm. Very dissapointing.

on 2/14/2017 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This was my HG mascara for a long time, though I spent the past couple years loving Essence mascaras that would be discontinued shortly after I'd bought them. During the Essence phase, I kept a couple old Telescopic wands to comb through my lashes after applying mascara. I've finally given up on multiple coats and combing through with the others, to return to this mascara, my old standby. The comblike brush design gives wonderful definition, keeping my lashes separated rather than clumpy (which is not my thing at all). I forgot how easy to use this mascara was, and after fiddling around for so long, it's good to use this again!

I've been using this for years after a hard battle of desperately looking for THE mascara that would work for me. I have fine, blonde/almost invisible eyelashes and whilst they're quite long, a lot of mascaras would be too thick and heavy to hold the curl. This stuff goes on really smoothly and with the really fine wand means you can get every lash and you can get it it right down to the lash line without any disasters.
When it comes to doing the bottom lashes I would suggest doing the top ones first and then the bottom without putting the wand back in the tube. Having less product on the wand really helps a more natural look and prevents mascara on the face situations!

Holy grail mascara for me. I have very straight lazy lashes that will stand at attention with an eyelash curler, but only for a little while. Most mascaras won't help them hold a curl, but this one does. It's not particularly volumizing, but I like to pair with my Lancome Cils Booster for added volume and the combo does wonders. The small brush is genius because mascara doesn't get everything and it's easy to coat every lash. It also doesn't flake on me at all. Just brilliant.

on 11/27/2016 2:33:00 PM

Very good product if you want a lot of volume and a very dramatic look. Not a natural mascara
- Can clump easy
+ you donĀ“t have to work on the lashes for a long time, it only takes 2-3 "strokes"
+ Not too expensive
+ Really black

on 10/27/2016 8:10:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I like the thin tube and wand. (The fat mascara tubes are killing my storage area), also this has no synthetic rose scent that Manga and Butterfly do.

The teeth on the applicator go through my lashes well and provide long length but not really much volume, If I apply too much, and I mean just a second coat, this mascara sticks my lashes together. The pigment is very deep and it keeps a curl but, I can't use this without a lash curler.
It didn't smear or flake, a little extra effort is needed to remove it.

I enjoy this mascara even though I can't build it too much, it gives me noticeable length and extra black lashes and a look that I don't really get from other mascaras I own.

on 10/20/2016 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very good mascara. It lengthens and volumises at the same time. I like the skinny brush that comes with it. Different than the rest and most importantly, it works. Its not expnsive too. Im really loving it at the moment.