L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been a telescopic fan for years, but just recently bought the carbon black and I'm in love! It's a wetter formula than the original, but it dries fairly quickly and the finished result is so gorgeous! Fanned out and dark inky black. Removes easily and doesn't smudge from what I can tell, even in 100 degree Texas humidity. Will buy over and over again.

This is one of my two go-to-forever mascaras! (The there is CoverGirl’s LashBlast mascara in the orange tube). The formula for this particular mascara is quite wet, and SO black. I never buy waterproof mascara so I can only review the regular version, and have never had an issue with flakes. What I adore most about it is how long and lean my lashes look! First coat I typically get really log looking lashes by simply swiping from root to tip. For the second coat (if you have the time), go at the base of your lashes to the middle and do a little back and forth wiggle (side to side rather than root to tip). This will add some bulk at the base, creating a more voluminous look and prevent your lashes from drooping down throughout the day. As you use the product over a few months it will dry out a bit more but still give you an amazing outcome! My only complaint would be the price. It’s usually around $12 where I live.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Finally a drugstore mascara that lives up to its claims! It noticeably darkens and lengthens my puny lashes quite a bit and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The wand makes it easy and precise to use and prevents clumping. I don't wear bottom lash mascara daily, but when I do, this works. All day wear with no clumping. flaking or smearing? Yes please!

on 6/11/2017 8:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras! Along with maybelline lash sensational. The telescopic formula, like others have been saying, is wet. I personally like my mascara to be wet over dry. Dry formulas make my lashes fall out. Telescopic does not! It also has a slim brush that makes it easy for really getting at the root of your lashes and getting your bottom lashes as well. I've never has it flake or smudge on me; it lasts all day and holds curl.

Holy grail mascara for me. I have very straight lazy lashes that will stand at attention with an eyelash curler, but only for a little while. Most mascaras won't help them hold a curl, but this one does. It's not particularly volumizing, but I like to pair with my Lancome Cils Booster for added volume and the combo does wonders. The small brush is genius because mascara doesn't get everything and it's easy to coat every lash. It also doesn't flake on me at all. Just brilliant.

It was love ever since I purchased it a few days ago.

This is my HG mascara. I feel like I've tried every drugstore brand (even some department store brands) but keep coming back to this one. Love, Love, Love. No gripes. I seem to go through it pretty fast, but I wear it daily. Its easily build able for multiple coats, doesn't sting, flake or clump. I add a drop of young living cedar wood and lavender essential oil to make my lashes grow every time I wear it. Just love it!!

on 2/12/2016 12:34:00 AM

This my mascara has been my only go to for about a year now and I don't feel the need to try a new one. I've tried mascara from MAC, YSL, Clinique, and every other drugstore brand you can think of and I feel that this one beats them all. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. It doesn't clump my lashes, doesn't flake, and it's perfect when I wear fake eyelashes. It's also great for the price I pay which is about $8 depending on where I buy it.

Before I first bought this product I was using mascaras in the £5.99 price bracket. I first picked it up because it was under a special offer and I had heard a lot of people raving about this mascara.

At first the brush baffled me, I was under the impression that a bigger brush = bigger lashes, I was wrong. The first use was not the best, the brush being so small allows you to get quite a lot of the actual mascara onto your lashes and at first it was a bit tricky to distribute it evenly across my eye, I would end up with a blob in one area but after about the third use I was used to applying it and loved the effect.

It really prevents your eyelashes clumping an separates them perfectly. The small brush allows you to get right to the base of your lashes preventing that horrid pale gap which can be really noticeable if you wear black eyeliner. It is especially good for the lower lashes as I always found these would be more noticeably clumpy!

This mascara is also so good for layering due to the great separation of lashes the brush gives which gives your eyes a really defined, dramatic look. So if it doesn't feel right at first, keep trying with it and it will soon become a firm favourite!

on 2/5/2016 2:49:00 PM

I love this mascara!! My holy grail mascara. I love how it lengthens my lashes and how voluminous it makes them. I love the formula not so thick and it doesn't clump them. I wear several coats of mascara and it makes them look so full. I have a tutorial using this mascara