L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black

on 12/26/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Mascara is highly subjective depending on your particular needs and lash style.

I find that the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is very effective for my bottom lashes. The sleek wand and bristle design evenly coat all my thin and sparse bottom lashes without clumping them together or missing sections. I continue to repurchase and use this mascara because I can always count on it to effortlessly give my finicky bottom lashes the definition I need. However, I don't find that it does much for my top lashes besides adding a bit of color to them. For that reason I use it to blend my top lashes when wearing falsies, and reach for different options when I need more volume and length.

on 10/15/2017 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow, ok I have naturally long curly dark lashes. All mascara's seem to work the same on me and don't really affect my lashes or if they do it becomes super clumped together! Iv'e owned lots of mascara's. (Lancome hypnose, lancome big monsier, too faced better than sex, makeup forever, nars, maybelline, etc.....)

But one day I saw some girl in a store with literally perfect seperated lashes so I had to ask what she used. She told me only one coat of the telescopic. I thought she probably is just lucky and has real nice lashes, but I bought this out of sheer curiosity expecting it to be the same as all the other mascara's I tried. Nothing special.

BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. This shit literally seperated each one of my lashes, and gave them an extremely beautiful dolly falsified effect! I have never seen a mascara perform like this before. So if you want perfect fake dolly looking lashes (or natural with one coat) Seriously get this now!! The price is a steal too. Forever changed my lashes!! <3333 you won't ever pry this from my dead cold hands hehe

on 8/3/2017 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Despite its non-waterproof status, this mascara is holy grail of all time. It gives me va-va voom length and volume while separating my lashes and coating them into a bold black color. The packaging also helps attracting my attention with its miniature telescopic design. Overall, this is a super amazing mascara.

I picked up this mascara in my search for some solid drugstore products that are comparable to my high end ones. I read that this was a dupe for the YSL Babydoll mascara. The wand is very similar and it is very lengthening. It also does a decent job of separating. It was a bit wet though and took a few days to get good. I can say it is a very good mascara. I don't think it's a dupe for the YSL because I do feel like YSL does a better job of thickening my lashes as well as separating and lengthening. I would definitely purchase this mascara again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara! It lengthens, thickens, defines and makes your lashes look very black. It is one of a few mascaras I can use that is buildable without being clumpy. I can create either a natural lash or a dramatic lash with this mascara (I can't wear false lashes because they irritate my eyes). It is not waterproof but it lasts all day long without flaking, smudging or wearing off, and it keeps its volume. The wand is sleek and small which is ideal for catching every lash and defining them. I also like that you can use other mascaras on top of this one if you want super dramatic lashes without using falsies.

The tube is sleek and easy to hold and the packaging is very classy. The price point isn't bad, £10.99 for a tube that if used every day lasts me 3-4 weeks. I will continue to use this mascara because I will never get bored of it and from the drugstore in the UK, nothing really compares!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite mascara ever! I use this after I use my Mac one or on its own. It sort of declumps my lashes and it leghnthens them like crazy! It also has a very natural look and never clumps up or smudges.

on 9/5/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have straight, short, and thin lashes; this mascara provides a lot of length without clumping. The thin wand with tiny bristles makes it easier for me to maneuver all the way to the very corners of my eyes to lengthen the smallest eyelashes without constantly bumping the wand against my eyelid (which happens to me with the huge dior mascara wand). To prevent smudging, I use the business card trick and I get clean application; I personally care more about length than volume so I like this mascara even if it doesn't provide a lot of volume. I tried the sample size of the benefit roller lash and have to say that Loreal provides a lot more length and around the same amount of volume; since I have such sparse lashes, I can see a real difference among mascara. It's black and lasts long unless I tear up a lot which makes all my mascaras (including the waterproof ones) smudge.

on 9/3/2016 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I thought the tiny wand on this mascara would be perfect for my bottom lashes, but it smudges a lot on me. It works well for the top lashes and it's not at all clumpy, so I'm definitely happy with it. It's good for lengthening but not the best for volume. It's definitely a good mascara but I have cheaper ones that work better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've used the Telescopic in rotations with Voluminous for about a year now (repurchased both 1x) and personally I like this one better. I have rather short, despite not-so-sparse lashes, so I could benefit from the lengthening effect of this mascara. It doesn't clump or dry too fast on me. I wear mascara on daily basis, not too heavy (1-2 coats only) and this one stays perfectly even when I sweat or walk in the rain.
I wouldn't suggest to rub your eyes when you have Telescopic on, as it would easily transfer to surrounding area and leave you with raccoon-like eyes. The stain is pretty easy to remove with oil-based remover, though.

It was love ever since I purchased it a few days ago.