Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceteth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, it's suprising how many people do not like this product at all. Most likely 95% of these people are either dipping their dry Q tips into it OR pouring it on the cotton ball. Which you shouldn't. I put the Q tip under the sink, slightly sqeeze out some of the water from it and dip a pea size amount into the product, very lightly rub the Q tip and let it absorb all of the product, wipe off all liner/eyeshadow, gently wipe all around the eye with a wet handtowel, and just wash off the mascara with warm water and soap. Or in a case of waterproof mascara I just use a cotton ball and repeat the steps of the Q tip :D This product doesn't hurt my eyes and it cleans off make up with ease, but the packaging is the only thing that bugs me because it sometimes gets all over the cap when you open it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this stuff. It stings, it blurs my vision, it barely gets off any makeup, and theres not even that much in the container! In a few words, its complete bullshit. Don't get it, just use extra virgin olive oil! It gets everything off, doesn't sting, it's all natural, and best of all! It's not this stuff.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

what a bunch of junk. this stuff is absolute garbage! it's extremely oily and leaves this gross residue around my eyes that makes my vision blurry. it does remove my eye shadow but doesn't do anything for my mascara except for making it a big flaky mess. it tugs at my eyelashes something horrible and makes me feel like they're actually being yanked out of my eyes. to the garbage it goes! i wouldn't even throw this in a swap as an extra for anyone else to try out - i'm sure it would just rip and tug at their eyelashes as well. definitely will not repurchase. thanks for taking my $$, cover girl.