Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

1.8

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceteth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/28/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get all the negative reviews, this is the most efficient makeup remover I have ever used

I wet my face, wet my eyes and start breaking down the makeup, swipe this stuff across my eyes sometimes once, never more than 2x and all of my eye makeup is gone!! I dont have to rub or anything. Mascara, eyeshadow, and gel liner all off in 1-2 swipes. HIGHLY EFFICIENT

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product isn't as bad as everyone says, it has it's pros and cons though:
Pros; It's good if you don't wear a lot of makeup because it's best for removing mascara. If you shake it, then put it on a cotton ball, wait a few seconds and then use it, it works better. :)
Cons; It gets all over the bottle and cap when you open it (terrible packaging), so you can't keep it in your purse, and you have to use a little more than most makeup removers because it doesn't work THAT well, but overall it's an okay makeup remover!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This didn't even remove the heavy stain left on my lips from their lip perfection lipstick line. The bottle clearly states "makeup remover for eyes and LIPS". Total fail. I am returning this.

on 5/20/2011 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It stings!! Don't recommend it at all. Left my skin red and itchy afterwards. Doesn't even remove makeup well. Luckily I didn't spend too much on this.

I agree with the other comments.

Good: Price
Bad : Greasy feeling, doesn't work well at all, burns eyes, leaves eyes feeling very blurry.

on 9/13/2009 7:02:00 PM

Yes, I agree with the last poster, this really sucks egg. I only went thru half the bottle and had to throw it away. It stung my eyes. So, I decided that I would use it on my face only and Jojoba on my eyes. The Jojoba works but this thing, it took me several cottonballs to take the majority of the makeup. The effort was not worth it if I had to repeat it more than twice. I would not recommend this and I think I wasted enough of my time writing about this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This makeup remover SUCKED. Even though it was inexpensive, it was horrible. It didn't really even remove my makeup completely and it stung my eyes like crazy. Also, after I spent a bizillion hours standing there in my washroom rubbing off my eye makeup with this crap, my view was slightly blurred. It felt like everything was a bit blurry and "fuzzy", like when you put on glasses that are a way higher degree than is neccessary. Not only that, but it made my eyelids oily and shiny. This stuff is also really thick and gooey, it's really disgusting if you ask me. This is one of the worst makeup removers I've ever purchased. That's because I didn't get a chance to go read the reviews for this product before buying. I hate this stuff, will not repurchase!

on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Cheap.
CONS: Does not remove mascara well, burns eyes, feels really oily. Leaves residue in eyes that makes vision slightly blurry.
I will not buy this again, since Neutrogena's oil free makeup remover is similarly priced, but works a hundred times better and does not burn my eyes, nor does it blur my vision.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had a makeup emergency and quickly ran into the store to get some remover. Never having used this before, I had no idea how bad it was. Thick, stinky and doesn't remove makeup. Yeah - nope. From now on I'll just keep a sample of my regular cleanser in my car.

on 7/28/2008 3:38:00 AM

This makeup remover is HORRIBLE! It has a thick texture and leaves my eyelids feeling disgustingly oily. I would recommend L'oreal's makeup remover instead.