Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

2.2

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceteth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/28/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get all the negative reviews, this is the most efficient makeup remover I have ever used

I wet my face, wet my eyes and start breaking down the makeup, swipe this stuff across my eyes sometimes once, never more than 2x and all of my eye makeup is gone!! I dont have to rub or anything. Mascara, eyeshadow, and gel liner all off in 1-2 swipes. HIGHLY EFFICIENT

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many people I am surprised by the bad reviews. This is the one drugstore product I kept using after I moved on to MAC and other higher end lines. Seriously I have used it for 15 years! It's packaging is horrible though. I NEVER take the lid all the way off. I just unscrew it a little bit and use my finger or a cotton ball to get what has dribbled on to the ridges. It takes my makeup off so easily! This comes on every overnight trip with me. Love it!

on 2/27/2012 1:25:00 AM

I'm really surprised about all the bad reviews. I've used this make up remover for YEARS. When the stores I would buy it at ran out, it was horrible trying to find another eye make up remover. I have very sensitive eyes I guess. Everything burned and still didn't remove my eye make up that well. Plus I hate the oily removers which are most of whats out there. This is creamy and really does remove my eye liner and even water proof mascara. All I do is put it on a cotton ball and rub it over my eyes. This is the only make up remover I'll use for my eyes.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I happen to love this stuff. I've used a few other make up removers and I didn't like them at all. This one is lotion-like so it's smooth and when you wipe or rinse it off your skin is nice and moisturized instead of being stripped and dry...which is not good for around the eyes.

on 11/1/2012 12:36:00 PM

I've been using this for years and was surprised by the bad reviews. I ONLY wear WP mascara and this takes it all off. Doesn't burn my eyes, but I'm smart enough to keep them closed. :-) I've tried other removers, but they all lie and SAY they take off WP mascara but don't. I keep coming back to this. I don't find the smell strong or offensive. I don't wear lip stains so I can't speak to how well this works on anything except mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product isn't as bad as everyone says, it has it's pros and cons though:
Pros; It's good if you don't wear a lot of makeup because it's best for removing mascara. If you shake it, then put it on a cotton ball, wait a few seconds and then use it, it works better. :)
Cons; It gets all over the bottle and cap when you open it (terrible packaging), so you can't keep it in your purse, and you have to use a little more than most makeup removers because it doesn't work THAT well, but overall it's an okay makeup remover!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow, it's suprising how many people do not like this product at all. Most likely 95% of these people are either dipping their dry Q tips into it OR pouring it on the cotton ball. Which you shouldn't. I put the Q tip under the sink, slightly sqeeze out some of the water from it and dip a pea size amount into the product, very lightly rub the Q tip and let it absorb all of the product, wipe off all liner/eyeshadow, gently wipe all around the eye with a wet handtowel, and just wash off the mascara with warm water and soap. Or in a case of waterproof mascara I just use a cotton ball and repeat the steps of the Q tip :D This product doesn't hurt my eyes and it cleans off make up with ease, but the packaging is the only thing that bugs me because it sometimes gets all over the cap when you open it.

on 4/27/2011 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this remover. It does have a lot of cons, but what it removes, it's like, hallelujah! I don't use it every day because it is greasy and if it gets in your eyes it does sting a little and I have to blink my eyes a few times because for whatever reason they get blurry. However, I use a tissue and remove the excess off which also gets whatever make up is leftover on, so I recommend. However, it gets off my Maybelline waterproof mascaras and my Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Lip Stain - which I tried to take off with olive oil, make up remover wipes and Ponds and it still didn't come off until I used this. I think it's nice, but it's not for every day use, but I will most definitely buy this again.

on 1/24/2010 5:24:00 PM

I actually like this product, it takes my eye makeup right off. Yes, it can smear a little, but you just need a small dab and everything will come right off!
I like the lotion-consistency, the only downside is the slight greasy feeling it can leave around the eye, but nothing a little cleanser can't fix.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: removes makeup quickly :)
CONS: smells bad, gets all over bottle, gets in my eyes no matter what :(
COMMENTS: It removes makeup easily if you shake it, but I always forget to shake it even though you have to shake all makeup removers. It smells horrible, I don't like the smell and when you open it it drips from the lid and gets ALL OVER the bottle too. I don't open my eyes when I remove it but somehow it gets in my eyes anyway and makes my vision blurry and even though my eyes are really sensitive it doesn't sting or burn at all, so that's good I guess. But I honestly HATE this makeup remover! </3