Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

2.2

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceteth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide

on 11/12/2007 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was utterly disappointed in this product. It's NOWHERE near Lancome's Bienfait-Clairte and it almost blinded my eyes. Horrid product. I should've never bought this product in a rush just because I was too lazy to head to The Bay and get the Lancome Bienfait. This cover girl product is oily and does not remove well, and doesn't even remove non-waterproof mascara!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This is definitely one of the worst eyemakeup remover's I have ever used. It's incredibly oily, and makes my eyes bleary, even when using it quite sparingly. Even after washing my face, it's still making my eyes bleary. I gave it one lippie because I think it's only benefit of this product is that it removes lipstick very well, but to remove eyemakeup? I'd never recommend it.

HORRIBLE product. I got this at Walmart because I was in a rush and needed eye makeup remover. Never again. Extremely oily and doesn't even remove eye makeup well. Oh well, at least it wasn't that expensive.

I recently bought Cover Girl Long Last Lip-gloss and found out that you couldn't remove it with most makeup removers. My Clinique brand makeup remover worked wonders, but I bought this when I was at work one day and *needed* to get the damn lipstick off. To my disappointment, Cover Girl Clean Makeup Remover only remotely works to remove their long lasting lipstick. All of my other makeup, even traces of my mineral makeup stayed on my face in greasy smudges. It's awful. My solution is not to buy their long last lipstick or this horrible excuse for a makeup remover.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I happen to love this stuff. I've used a few other make up removers and I didn't like them at all. This one is lotion-like so it's smooth and when you wipe or rinse it off your skin is nice and moisturized instead of being stripped and dry...which is not good for around the eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

what a bunch of junk. this stuff is absolute garbage! it's extremely oily and leaves this gross residue around my eyes that makes my vision blurry. it does remove my eye shadow but doesn't do anything for my mascara except for making it a big flaky mess. it tugs at my eyelashes something horrible and makes me feel like they're actually being yanked out of my eyes. to the garbage it goes! i wouldn't even throw this in a swap as an extra for anyone else to try out - i'm sure it would just rip and tug at their eyelashes as well. definitely will not repurchase. thanks for taking my $$, cover girl.

on 7/28/2008 3:38:00 AM

This makeup remover is HORRIBLE! It has a thick texture and leaves my eyelids feeling disgustingly oily. I would recommend L'oreal's makeup remover instead.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had a makeup emergency and quickly ran into the store to get some remover. Never having used this before, I had no idea how bad it was. Thick, stinky and doesn't remove makeup. Yeah - nope. From now on I'll just keep a sample of my regular cleanser in my car.

on 3/18/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Cheap.
CONS: Does not remove mascara well, burns eyes, feels really oily. Leaves residue in eyes that makes vision slightly blurry.
I will not buy this again, since Neutrogena's oil free makeup remover is similarly priced, but works a hundred times better and does not burn my eyes, nor does it blur my vision.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This makeup remover SUCKED. Even though it was inexpensive, it was horrible. It didn't really even remove my makeup completely and it stung my eyes like crazy. Also, after I spent a bizillion hours standing there in my washroom rubbing off my eye makeup with this crap, my view was slightly blurred. It felt like everything was a bit blurry and "fuzzy", like when you put on glasses that are a way higher degree than is neccessary. Not only that, but it made my eyelids oily and shiny. This stuff is also really thick and gooey, it's really disgusting if you ask me. This is one of the worst makeup removers I've ever purchased. That's because I didn't get a chance to go read the reviews for this product before buying. I hate this stuff, will not repurchase!