no images

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

My HG lipgloss! My mum and I both participated in a YB workshop so we got one each, and she donated hers to me because I love it so much. The colour is "Bared" and I keep 1 in my purse and 1 on my makeupdesk. It's not overly sticky or clumpy, applies like a dream, gives a beautiful healthy shine and moisturizes really well. Definitely worth the money as it is very versatile and you get great use out of it.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

8 years ago

my fav thing about yb lipgloss is that it doesn't gather - not sure if you have ever experienced this but lots of other glosses (even super expensive ones like chanel, estee, mac, vera wang) etc... gives me a white line on my bottom lip after wearing it for about an hour (super embarassing). this gloss is super hydrating, has great staying power and great selection of colors!! i love how some of the glosses have the "portulaca pilosa extract" to help plump the lips!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Best lipgloss I've found yet. Not sticky, actually pretty moisturizing (definitely doesn't dry my lips out which is a huge plus), nice colors. I wish they'd make more shades without sparkles or glitter. The tube is smaller than i expected so it's a bit pricey. But good quality. And I love that the brand really seems to make an effort to use natural ingredients, a big factor in my buying choices. Make some colors without glitter please!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Nice colors and last ok in time. A little sticky and pricy.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0
from

11 years ago

I really liked this at first. The color was nice and it felt nice on. But then, after about a month, it turned rancid! Yuck! I've never had this happen with a lip gloss before.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

12 years ago

Great tint, goes on easily, stays on well. Around the same price as a tube of Dior Kiss but I prefer Youngblood for its mineral-ness and clean young look.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

AgeUnder 18