Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lotion! It works wonders on chapped hands in the wintertime, and moisturized my face without an overload of grease.
Smells wonderful, and easy to spread.

A+

-Jane

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

I bought this lotion in the Very Dry formula to help with my hands after doing dishes...and I'm glad I did! My hands are looking more soft after each use. Can't believe I waited so long to buy this lotion. Plus, the pump dispenser makes it super easy to use!!!

I bought extra dry skin. Works good on my daughter, w/no AHA's I hate AHA's they don't work whoever said they helped is crazy! Works pretty good...as for next day prevention or healing? Don't know yet.

Popular Lotions / Creams