Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

on 11/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

I've use lubriderm advance theraphy body lotion on my face for years&I have to say I like it so much better than regular oil of olay face lotion.Also I like the fresh light sent&I use it every day on my face morning&night &through out the day if I need to&always after my bath.its a great lotion to have.&l'm on a tight buget so I really can't afford expensive lotions&you really don't need all that fancy, expensive lotions.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a big bottle of this and i use it a lot. Great everyday lotion, but not quite moisturizing enough for really dry spots. Pretty good quality overall though. And the price is pretty good for the quantity you get.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scenerio: Mom used to lather a massive pile of greasy goop (Nivea or Ponds) on my 2 younger brothers and me. All 3 of us HATED IT. But once we found Lubriderm it became everyones hG. I normally get the Fragrance Free for Normal to Dry skin. Theres a bottle of Lubriderm in everyone's bedroom. My brothers and I DIG it.

This penetrates into the skin within seconds. It does not leave a greasy film of residue. Helped my skin get rid of "milia" on my arms. Maintains my body nice and hydrated. I feel for a drugstore brand this is expensive. I believe I get my bottle with the pump for $12. This is truly a HG item. I use this everyday and after every shower. My skin has never looked better. *update* Still HG! We all still love Lubriderm in the blue lettering.

on 1/27/2004 3:37:00 PM

I was a fan of this lotion fifteen years ago and stopped using it as I prefer the more effective moisturizing of Curel and Keri lotions for my body. They also started taking the original scent out and changed it, which I don't like, to me, scent is important in a lotion. I also feel that this is way too runny to do an effective job on elbows and other hard to moisturize areas. I'm sticking to Keri.

on 9/28/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

My tattooist recommended I buy this for my aftercare. I didn't think it did much for my tattoo at all. I decided to try it on my legs and hands and again, didn't think it did much at all. I won't buy this again.

Popular Lotions / Creams