Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2016 4:59:00 PM

I suffered from horrible eczema during high school. It really sucked that for my high school graduation I had to put a self tanner to hide the marks and scars. Summer's were horrible as I couldn't wear shorts and dresses as everyone else did. It was so bad that any lotion would actually sting my legs I felt like I was on fire. I had the eczema on my elbow joints, slightly my stomach and lower back and completely all over my lower legs. I was prescribed tropical creams, but those can be soooo bad for you. With prolonged use it drastically thinned my skin out. Even trying UV treatments, nothing drastically helped the way this lotion did. Never did it burn my skin unlike everything else I've tried. In a matter of a month my excma was gone, all that was left were the numerous scars. Now, 4 years after, my body is scarless. This lotion really is my HG!!!

on 8/30/2010 11:52:00 PM

My favorite product is Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. I use it for a face moisturizer as well as for a body lotion. My skin looks years younger and smoother since I have been using this product. It also works better on a sunburn than anything else I have ever tried. The lotion is absorbed instantly and my skin is soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product, and have recommended it to all my friends.

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

I just the purchased the original Lubriderm in the unscented formula, and I have to say I LOVE this stuff with a strong passion. It has no scent at all. Really does moisturize with the smallest amount. It is the perfect body moisturizer. It retails for around ten dollars Canadian and well worth it too. It's amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

light but amazingly moisturizing. the smell is kind of bland and i prefer the sea kelp extract but you can't go wrong with this. its completely non-greasy but long lasting as well

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

this is like the onli lotion that works for me LUBRIDERM ROXX =) i ahve a little bottle in my purse & 2 big ones at home...1 for my room & one for the bathorom =) smells good too

on 4/28/2005 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i've been using this exclusively as a body lotion for about a month and i must say that this stuff works so well that i don't have to put shea butter on my drier spots anymore. i like that this stuff doesn't have any glycerin in it, as glycerin tends to make the surface of my skin greasy, but still feel dry, not to mention it causes my skin to suck up every freakin' irritant i come in contact with (even if it's in the air). this is one of 3 d/s lotions i know of that actually works that DOESN'T have any glycerin in it. i like the pump package and that you get a decent amount of it for your money. best no frills lotion--i even mix it with my regular moisturizer when my skin is really dry; heck, i may even replace my regular moisturizer with this since this (along with its cheap knock-offs) is sold almost everywhere. will definitely buy again. my skin LOVES it! continued >>

on 2/10/2005 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ah, one of my first moisturizers. That said, I loved it back then when I thought there weren't any other moisturizers out there, but now that I have my beloved Jergen's Ultra Healing (much cheaper) and TBS Body Butters (more expensive but oh-so-luxurious) I realize that I don't like it nearly so much anymore.

I have very dry skin, so back when I used this, I slathered a lot of it on, and yes, it moisturized my skin. But it was a tad sticky for a while and I had to put on A LOT for it to hydrate my scaly skin. The scent was fairly nice, at least I liked it as I'm not a fan of unscented products (they just smell funny to me despite being 'unscented'). So it's an average moisturizer, but for the price, I could do better so I won't be buying this again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times. It works well, but it is kind of runny and not thick. Have to put a lot on to cover needed areas. When the product gets down to the bottom it doesn't come out of the dispenser easily (have to unscrew and get it out with my fingers..messy).

Popular Lotions / Creams