Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with the review right under mine.....Lubriderm's lotion is not the same as it used to be, I think it's just WAY too many chemicals. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing and doesn't spread around the skin very well. Plus my skin still itches!! I don't get it. I have recently switched to Aveeno and a little goes a long way, no itching, no greasy feel. It's great!!

on 5/16/2008 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lubriderm's lotion has changed in the 10+ years since I bought it last. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing. I am now stuck with a full bottle of lotion that does nothing for my dry, itchy skin. After a week's worth of use, my legs were covered in ingrown hairs that even a month later, I am still trying to get rid of. And the final straw that makes this a trash-it: I tried it on my kids' dry skin and they complained that it stings.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this body lotion in quite a while, but I remember absolutley loving it. It made my skin feel very soft, silky smooth, and just plain nice. I have extremely dry skin on my body (combo on my face) and finding just a regular fragrance-free, unscented body lotion that takes care of the flakes and dry areas without being heavy, oily, or greasy is a chore. I'll try this one again and update if I need to. I reccomend it.

This was too watered down to do anything for my dry hands and feet. My skin would still crack open five minutes after applying this. I won't buy this again.

on 11/20/2002 5:13:00 PM

I love yummy scented lotions, but somehow I keep coming back to this old standby. It's not greasy, it doesn't smell bad and leaves me feeling moisturized until my next shower. Plus, it comes with a pump...something I love.

on 9/19/2002 5:25:00 PM

This is my only body moiturizer. Its fresh, light, absorbs in my skin instantly and keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day. I have been using it for years and will continue. Reasonably priced as well.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great fragrance free lotion for dry skin. Soaks in quickly, doesn't leave filmy residue. And cheap!

Popular Lotions / Creams