Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.7

on 4/11/2016 4:59:00 PM

I suffered from horrible eczema during high school. It really sucked that for my high school graduation I had to put a self tanner to hide the marks and scars. Summer's were horrible as I couldn't wear shorts and dresses as everyone else did. It was so bad that any lotion would actually sting my legs I felt like I was on fire. I had the eczema on my elbow joints, slightly my stomach and lower back and completely all over my lower legs. I was prescribed tropical creams, but those can be soooo bad for you. With prolonged use it drastically thinned my skin out. Even trying UV treatments, nothing drastically helped the way this lotion did. Never did it burn my skin unlike everything else I've tried. In a matter of a month my excma was gone, all that was left were the numerous scars. Now, 4 years after, my body is scarless. This lotion really is my HG!!!

on 8/30/2010 11:52:00 PM

My favorite product is Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. I use it for a face moisturizer as well as for a body lotion. My skin looks years younger and smoother since I have been using this product. It also works better on a sunburn than anything else I have ever tried. The lotion is absorbed instantly and my skin is soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product, and have recommended it to all my friends.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scenerio: Mom used to lather a massive pile of greasy goop (Nivea or Ponds) on my 2 younger brothers and me. All 3 of us HATED IT. But once we found Lubriderm it became everyones hG. I normally get the Fragrance Free for Normal to Dry skin. Theres a bottle of Lubriderm in everyone's bedroom. My brothers and I DIG it.

This penetrates into the skin within seconds. It does not leave a greasy film of residue. Helped my skin get rid of "milia" on my arms. Maintains my body nice and hydrated. I feel for a drugstore brand this is expensive. I believe I get my bottle with the pump for $12. This is truly a HG item. I use this everyday and after every shower. My skin has never looked better. *update* Still HG! We all still love Lubriderm in the blue lettering.

Popular Lotions / Creams