Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Price: $

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

on 5/16/2008 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lubriderm's lotion has changed in the 10+ years since I bought it last. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing. I am now stuck with a full bottle of lotion that does nothing for my dry, itchy skin. After a week's worth of use, my legs were covered in ingrown hairs that even a month later, I am still trying to get rid of. And the final straw that makes this a trash-it: I tried it on my kids' dry skin and they complained that it stings.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times. It works well, but it is kind of runny and not thick. Have to put a lot on to cover needed areas. When the product gets down to the bottom it doesn't come out of the dispenser easily (have to unscrew and get it out with my fingers..messy).

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I thought it was moisturizing but not like Cocoa Butter lotion. I'll stick to Cocoa Butter!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams