Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.2

I just the purchased the original Lubriderm in the unscented formula, and I have to say I LOVE this stuff with a strong passion. It has no scent at all. Really does moisturize with the smallest amount. It is the perfect body moisturizer. It retails for around ten dollars Canadian and well worth it too. It's amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with the review right under mine.....Lubriderm's lotion is not the same as it used to be, I think it's just WAY too many chemicals. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing and doesn't spread around the skin very well. Plus my skin still itches!! I don't get it. I have recently switched to Aveeno and a little goes a long way, no itching, no greasy feel. It's great!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

light but amazingly moisturizing. the smell is kind of bland and i prefer the sea kelp extract but you can't go wrong with this. its completely non-greasy but long lasting as well

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times. It works well, but it is kind of runny and not thick. Have to put a lot on to cover needed areas. When the product gets down to the bottom it doesn't come out of the dispenser easily (have to unscrew and get it out with my fingers..messy).

on 9/28/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

My tattooist recommended I buy this for my aftercare. I didn't think it did much for my tattoo at all. I decided to try it on my legs and hands and again, didn't think it did much at all. I won't buy this again.

Popular Lotions / Creams