Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

No Image

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

on 4/2/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not impressed with the ingredients- I truly wish there was a nice natural list of them, being such a fan of Whole Foods. Yet I admit this is one of the best moisturizers I have tried- for the price. It seems it's either Lubriderm, or about 15x more for the true HG Jurlique hand/body.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times. It works well, but it is kind of runny and not thick. Have to put a lot on to cover needed areas. When the product gets down to the bottom it doesn't come out of the dispenser easily (have to unscrew and get it out with my fingers..messy).

Popular Lotions / Creams